Roland Juhasz

Gaffbear

Anderlecht asked for 4 million euros to let his Hungarian defender go. An amount that the Scottish champions appeared unwilling to pay. But movement on Monday and we learn that the last offer of the Rangers, whom Thomas Buffel used to play for, satisfy the directors of Anderlecht. An offer of £ 3.5 million (= € 4 million, ie) would have reached the principal's office Mauve. You can thank UEFA for why everything is moving faster on Monday? The answer is simple and comes from UEFA. Indeed, the list of players selected for the Europa League must be made ​​on Monday. And can not be amended before December 31, therefore the matter is urgent. For Both Anderlecht and Rangers (eliminated from the Champions League in Malmö) The possible departure of Juhasz would be a small disaster for the Sporting. The 28 year old Hungarian international is the MAN in thier defence.

My best attempt to make more sense.

Outstanding mate cheers

I would say Goian would be his partner at CB and Bartley pushed to defensive midfield, just my thoughts

I have a real feeling that McCoist wants to play 3-5-2. I mentioned it the other day. Juhasz, Goian, Bartley, Papac, Weir, Broadfoot and possibly Cuellar all centre halfs. Wallace and Whittaker suited to playing wing back I can really see this being an option.

Why? We'll be getting him as he enters his prime. This is exactly the time you'd want to be spending good money on him.

I would have agreed maybe a few years ago... however a club like Rangers should be looking at sell on value...

and also I really wish we would invest in creativity instead

Really, really pray that this doesn't mean:

McGregor

Whittaker Juhasz Goian Wallace

Davis Bartley McCulloch Papac/McKay

Naismith Jelavic

I'd rather Naisy RW, Davis in the middle instead of McCulloch and Lafferty or a new striker.

I have a real feeling that McCoist wants to play 3-5-2. I mentioned it the other day. Juhasz, Goian, Bartley, Papac, Weir, Broadfoot and possibly Cuellar all centre halfs. Wallace and Whittaker suited to playing wing back I can really see this being an option.

I really think this too mate. We will just need to wait and see though.

Nothing is more cringeworthy on a forum when people start posting up their team and positions before a player is signed. It also doesnt matter how good or bad the player we are linked with people come straight on and put their wee team up with said player always starting :lol:

Im thinking more;

McGregor

Bartley Cuellar Juhasz

Whittaker Wallace

McCulloch Edu

Davis

Jelavic Naismith

Think it would change with Lafferty fit, he would go up top with Naismith dropping into attacking midfield with Davis going back into the middle for Edu.

Nothing is more cringeworthy on a forum when people start posting up their team and positions before a player is signed. It also doesnt matter how good or bad the player we are linked with people come straight on and put their wee team up with said player always starting :lol:

Hehe assumptions and jinxing

Really, really pray that this doesn't mean:

McGregor

Whittaker Juhasz Goian Wallace

Davis Bartley McCulloch Papac/McKay

Naismith Jelavic

Papac is not a left midfielder, and Davis is better played in the middle, also McCulloch should be no where near a Rangers starting 11.

If he signs it kinda goes against anything we have seen thus far regarding targets.

Researching the lad most say he is an awesome Centre half. I read would not look out of place at top 6 in EPL.

Maybe Whyte will spend on the right Targets.... Time will tell

Im thinking more;

McGregor

Bartley Cuellar Juhasz

Whittaker Wallace

McCulloch Edu

Davis

Jelavic Naismith

Think it would change with Lafferty fit, he would go up top with Naismith dropping into attacking midfield with Davis going back into the middle for Edu.

Felt mildly sick looking at that

If he signs it kinda goes against anything we have seen thus far regarding targets.

Researching the lad most say he is an awesome Centre half. I read would not look out of place at top 6 in EPL.

Maybe Whyte will spend on the right Targets.... Time will tell

Well that seems to be his decision ultimately is to what is and isnt "ideal targets" however we are crying out for energy, pace and creativity in our team. I just wonder if we will go big if the right player comes along?

3-5-2 is not really in vogue right now, but can be very effective. Martin O'Neill was very fond of it for a while with Celtic when they had their good european runs. You need powerful, pacy wing backs. Wallace fits the bill on that one, and I like what I have seen from him so far. Both him and whitty are best going forward and 3 CB's would at least provide more cover for them when they were offensive.

Its not what I would like to see. I don't mind 4-5-1, in fact when the wide players are very fast and you have support through the middle it is a very flexible formation, which is why a lot of teams use it.

I would prefer to see.

McGregor

Whittaker Goian Juhasz Wallace

Bedoya/Naismith Davis McKay Verhoek

Naismith/New Striker

Jelavic

We do really need more creative players. If we sign Juhasz we have enough defenders IMO.

If we did play 3-5-2 I suppose our best line up could be:

McGregor

Goian Bartley Juhasz

Whittaker Davis McKay Wallace

Naismith

Jelavic Lafferty/New Striker