Roland Juhasz

Gaffbear

I really think this too mate. We will just need to wait and see though.

I actually don't mind the thought of it. If it gives us a midfield three of Davis, Naismith and Ness/McCulloch/McKay then I would be quite happy. We would of course need a striker to partner Jelavic as Naismith is much better coming from midfield!

Something like...

McGregor

Juhasz Bartley Goian

Whittaker--------------------Wallace

Naismith Davis McKay

Jelavic Lafferty/new striker

Well that seems to be his decision ultimately is to what is and isnt "ideal targets" however we are crying out for energy, pace and creativity in our team. I just wonder if we will go big if the right player comes along?

Matt McKay :sherlock:

Papac is not a left midfielder, and Davis is better played in the middle, also McCulloch should be no where near a Rangers starting 11.

99% of people would agree with all that... unfortunately the other1% contains messrs McCoist, MacDowell & Durrant. :lol:

I actually don't mind the thought of it. If it gives us a midfield three of Davis, Naismith and Ness/McCulloch/McKay then I would be quite happy. We would of course need a striker to partne Jelavic as Naismith is much better coming from midfield!

Something like...

McGregor

Juhasz Bartley Goian

Whittaker--------------------Wallace

Naismith Davis McKay

Jelavic Lafferty/new striker

Looks like a more well balanced team 4iar (tu)

Really, really pray that this doesn't mean:

McGregor

Whittaker Juhasz Goian Wallace

Davis Bartley McCulloch Papac/McKay

Naismith Jelavic

First off we are going to have injuries, suspensions and with the long season ahead there wont be a set starting 11, the more players we have the more options McCoist will have and thats the key here "options".

Secondly McKay is not a left midfielder, the guy has said it himself he plays better in the central role (as does Davis) and from what i've seen of him he looks very creative and I reckon him and Davis could do well together.

Like I said its all about building a "squad" of players so that come a match day you are not playing the likes of Edu because there is no one else (as was the case last season).

What I want is

Broadfoot

Jelavic Ortiz Ness

Goian------------------------Davis

Julasz McGregor Alexander

Bartley Hutton

:drool:

Can't believe you have McGregor in the middle and Alexander on the left!! Alexander doesn't have a left foot!!!

Hutton and Bartley would score barrowloads up here!!

The Hungarian press Rangers and Anderlecht reached an agreement on a transfer fee of four million euros. Monday afternoon is expected Juhász still his signature under a contract.

Hungarian defender had earlier indicated that he wants to leave Anderlecht this summer. "On my 28th is one of the last chances for a big transfer," said Juhász.

Nothing is more cringeworthy on a forum when people start posting up their team and positions before a player is signed. It also doesnt matter how good or bad the player we are linked with people come straight on and put their wee team up with said player always starting :lol:

If we are paying nearly 4 million I would be amazed if he doesn't start so what's your point here? It's a forum so is it cringeworthy when muff starts the match threads with the team he'd like to see play?

Come 11 tonight would everyone be happy with this squad to face Maribor

McGregor

Alexander

Whitt a clown

Goian

Juhasz

Bartley

Weir

Papac

Wallace

Fleck

Ness

Hutton

McMillan

Bendickson

Cole

McCOOOlluch

Edu

Wylde

McKay

Ortiz

Lafferty

Naismith

Heally

Jelavic

we are crying out for energy, pace and creativity in our team. I just wonder if we will go big if the right player comes along?

This. If Rangers sign Juhasz then there's no need to bring in any more defenders. We should start building from the midfield forward. (tu)

If we are paying nearly 4 million I would be amazed if he doesn't start so what's your point here? It's a forum so is it cringeworthy when muff starts the match threads with the team he'd like to see play?

Sorry Sports direct never seen your quote there!

As soon as a player is linked with us people start drawing out 4-4-2's 3-1-3-1-2 formations wether we sign the player and no matter how good he actually is. Check the odonkor thread for that.

Everyone is reporting this deal has pretty much being close to completion. The only thing is that Roland is on international duty with Hungary (home match v Iceland on wednesday), so either he has been given permission to leave and complete the move, or we are not bothering with a medical.

Either way this is some good news at last. We have a strong back four for the next few years. I still rate Whittaker, but not had the best of starts.

Just the rest of the team we need to take care of now.