Roland Juhasz

Gaffbear

Nothing is more cringeworthy on a forum when people start posting up their team and positions before a player is signed. It also doesnt matter how good or bad the player we are linked with people come straight on and put their wee team up with said player always starting :lol:

If we are paying nearly 4 million I would be amazed if he doesn't start so what's your point here? It's a forum so is it cringeworthy when muff starts the match threads with the team he'd like to see play?

Glad to see this looks like it will be sealed today. Still plenty of time left in the window. Once this is done I would like to see a creative midfielder and a striker brought in now. If we find the right players then we should pay forthem much like we have with Juhasz

Timothy Derijck staat opnieuw in de belangstelling van Anderlecht. In Brussel willen ze zo anticiperen op het mogelijke vertrek van Ronald Juhasz naar Glasgow Rangers.

De intussen 24-jarige Timothy Derijck werd enkele jaren geleden te licht bevonden voor Anderlecht. Derijck vertrok daarom naar Nederland, waar hij wel indruk maakte. Blijkbaar wil de Brusselse club Derijck nu terug halen naar het Astridpark. ADO Den Haag doet er echter alles aan om de Belg langer bij de club te houden, zij boden blijkbaar een 'niet te weigeren' contractverlenging aan. Mogelijk bezwijkt ADO toch nog voor de miljoenen van Anderlecht, dat eventueel Dmitry Bulykin in de transfer wil betrekken.

Maar er is nog een andere kaper op de kust voor Derijck, het Nederlandse Vitesse Arnhem toont namelijk ook interesse in de verdediger, die ook op het middenveld uit de voeten kan.

Anyone translate that bad boy?

You're probably looking for someone who actually speaks Dutch/Flemish I guess, but going by the Google translate it's not very exciting. It says Anderlecht are looking to sign this guy from De Haag as a replacement for Juhasz.

Roland Juhasz is expected to sign for Glasgow Rangers

Roland Juhasz has more and more likely to join Glasgow Rangers. The Scottish club is now ready to put 3.5 million pounds. At that price, Anderlecht will not consider his defense of Hungary. It remains to find a replacement as quickly as valid.

http://www.lanouvellegazette.be/sports/foot_belge/nos_clubs/anderlecht/2011-08-08/roland-juhasz-devrait-signer-aux-glasgow-rangers-893624.shtml

Timothy Derijck staat opnieuw in de belangstelling van Anderlecht. In Brussel willen ze zo anticiperen op het mogelijke vertrek van Ronald Juhasz naar Glasgow Rangers.

De intussen 24-jarige Timothy Derijck werd enkele jaren geleden te licht bevonden voor Anderlecht. Derijck vertrok daarom naar Nederland, waar hij wel indruk maakte. Blijkbaar wil de Brusselse club Derijck nu terug halen naar het Astridpark. ADO Den Haag doet er echter alles aan om de Belg langer bij de club te houden, zij boden blijkbaar een 'niet te weigeren' contractverlenging aan. Mogelijk bezwijkt ADO toch nog voor de miljoenen van Anderlecht, dat eventueel Dmitry Bulykin in de transfer wil betrekken.

Maar er is nog een andere kaper op de kust voor Derijck, het Nederlandse Vitesse Arnhem toont namelijk ook interesse in de verdediger, die ook op het middenveld uit de voeten kan.

Timothy Derijck is renewed interest in Anderlecht. In Brussels, so they want to anticipate the possible departure of Ronald Juhasz to Glasgow Rangers.

Meanwhile, the 24-year old Timothy Derijck few years ago found wanting for Anderlecht. Derijck therefore left to the Netherlands where he is impressed. Apparently, the Brussels club Derijck now recovering at the Astrid Park. ADO Den Haag does, however, committed to the Belgian longer at the club, albeit they apparently offered a "no refusal" to contract extension. ADO may still succumb to the millions of Anderlecht, which may Dmitry Bulykin in the transfer would involve.

But there is another hijacker in the Derijck coast, the Dutch Vitesse Arnhem also shown current interest in the defender, who is also in midfield in the feet can.

Closing in on two esthablished international players with another 23 days of the window still to go and some posters are still moaning?

Why do people with that much of a negative mindset actually bother? Surely they would be better off getting a new hobby?

My sentiments exactly.

Our midfield has improved from last season when McKay comes in. Defence already better. Just one wide man short and I think that will do us.

My sentiments exactly.

Our midfield has improved from last season when McKay comes in. Defence already better. Just one wide man short and I think that will do us.

No striker?

Bulkyin is good player ! Not the youngest but him and Verhoek looked fantastic together.

Jelavic, Naismith, Lafferty, Hemmings, Healy, Beattie, Fleck?...so unless Beattie goes, that's enough for me. I know they might not all be what they want, but good numbers.

Hmm. Not sure about that. Numbers are fairly useless if they're not up to it. Fleck and Hemmings could step up this year (particularly Fleck) but I wouldn't like to rely on that.