Roland Juhasz

Gaffbear

Another embarrassment on the cards

Mr whyte you are fast becoming a laughing stock in football

Poor ally, been made all these promises only for them to be a load of shite.

In my opinion, it would be an embarrassment to pay what Anderlecht are wanting for this player.

Our conduct during this transfer window has been terrible though.

why do we always go for players we cant afford is it not easier to ask how much they want and iv cant pay it then walk away instead ov all this haggling which we dnt seem very good at more time wasted

Anderlecht increased their evaluation

I honestly think this is to do with lukakau going through, they don't need money anymore...might be putting two and two together and getting 5 though.

Crossed my mind yesterday this may affect us but if the report is to be believed Anderlecht will have a mightily unhappy player on their hands.

It's hardly whyte or anyone else at rangers' fault that anderlect have gone back on their word. Hopefully this was cause a revolt from Roland and maybe we can still get him as a wildcard

Exactly!

The criticism that Whyte is about to get for this one will be unfair.

The only reason the agent would release this statement is to ruffle some feathers - and he would only do this with Juhasz permission.

He said last week that he did not want war with Anderlecht...but I think we are about to see one.

Roland Juhasz's agent says the defender's move to Rangers has collapsed, claiming Anderlecht have decided against selling the player.

The Scottish Premier League champions have been in dialogue with the Belgian club throughout Monday, as they looked to agree upon a satisfactory package to bring the player to Scotland.

Two previous bids for the Hungarian failed but Ally McCoist looked set to finally land his man, with Anderlecht conceding early on Monday morning they were close to reaching an agreement with Rangers.

But, speaking to the Hungarian press, Juhasz's represenative Vladan Filipovic claims the selling club have moved the goalposts and says Anderlecht have gone back on their word to release the 28-year-old when a minimum fee was reached.

“Unfortunately, there will be no business,” Filipovic told nemzetisport.hu. “Roland will not be going to Rangers and that is Anderlecht's final decision.

“We are very disappointed in the management at Anderlecht. Including Herman van Holsbeeck. I know in football anything can happen but I did not expect this.

“When Roland extended his contract a year ago, Anderlecht agreed verbally they would sell him if a certain offer came in. Unfortunately this was not given in writing, but we trusted them.

“Rangers have offered this amount now but Anderlecht have said no. I understand they do not want to lose Roland, it is understandable, but a year ago they promised he could leave for an appropriate offer.

“He is ready for a chance. Scotland would be step up but this rejection may now ruin his career.”

Juhasz himself appeared aware of the financial details of Rangers' final offer. Speaking in the same report, the defender said: "I understand that the Rangers made a fourth bid, but it still does not appeal to Anderlecht.

"I don't know the specific amount, since it is a matter between the two clubs. But I heard that Rangers have already offered more than twice as much as the first time."

http://sport.stv.tv/football/scottish-premier/rangers/265464-roland-juhaszs-move-to-rangers-if-off-claims-agent/

Surely he should hand in transfer request if Anderlecht are being cunts.

So could Modric, unfortunately if a player is under contract is ultimately the clubs the descion. Yeah he could push for a move, but we still need Anderlecht to go back on their 'final' decision.

I would imagine this is no where near over and i dont imagine he will play for Anderlecht again. A Jelavic type deal by the looks of it. Fucking shambolic from Anderlecht. I wonder if they were bumping the deals away up thinking we wouldnt match it? This may well happen on the last day or 2 but i dont think he will play for them again