Roland Juhasz

Gaffbear

From facebook All Anderlechts fault apparently after they go back on their word to sell him.

Quote from agent ...... “When Roland extended his contract a year ago, Anderlecht agreed verbally they would sell him if a certain offer came in. Unfortunately this was not given in writing, but we trusted them. Rangers have offered this amount now but Anderlecht have said no.

Again the deal could have been done well before all this came about. Why don't we just offer the money required.

it's not about that. We offered twice as much as they originally asked for and they've just decided that they don't want to sell him

So Anderlecht pull the plug on a deal that literally everyone involved thought was going ahead, going back on their word leaving Juhasz and his agent absolutey fuming, and we're still panning Rangers for it?

Aye so wit. The minute he wasnt in sports direct buying boots i knew it was off

People better not moan about Whyte etc... we offered the money and they don't want to sell him. Deal with it.

I think a number of the support are more frustrated that fuming with Mr. Whyte, The Rangers.

I'm frustrated that we have not brought more players in yet, not how I expected the new era to begin. There is still time, 23 days so I will hold off until the transfer window closes before moaning about Mr. Whyte.

He's done not too badly so far but we must get in the required numbers and quality - the clock is ticking!