Roland Juhasz

Gaffbear

I know mate.

Imagine meeting the agreed price and then Anderlecht going back on their word.

SHOCKING RANGERS!

Aye coz agents are all too honest and we know all the inside details thabks to the oh so honest mhedia!

Wasnt obviously talking about just this transfer, the whole start to this era has been painful from Conway and Lotte to Malmo and Verhoek and everything inbetween, one win aside, its been embarrassing on and off the field.

:lol:

Fucking hell.

:anguish:

Anyone who says they are not embarrassed is lying to themselves.

Embarrassed about what? even the players agent has said, Rangers offered what they were looking for and the club then broke a promise to the player and moved the goalposts over any deal, In what way does that show Rangers up in a embarrassing way?

Embarrassed about what? even the players agent has said, Rangers offered what they were looking for and the club then broke a promise to the player and moved the goalposts over any deal, In what way does that show Rangers up in a embarrassing way?

And you believe the agent? My reply to Paul covers this.

(tu)

I do apologise for my sudden return to pessimism, i have been fairly positive since the defeat to Bochum in the hope we would come good but its been one boot in the balls after another.

This one could still happen. If it becomes clear the player is very unhappy we will still get him. This is one of those situations now where the player will dictate what happens.

This is exactly like Bougie IMO. Ally was at pains to point out he was happy etc, that he wanted him to stay, when he was desperate to get away. Eventually an offer comes in and we just take the money and say goodbye and good luck.

Anderlecht don't need to sell, and they are hoping they can bully him into staying. Out of our hands now. No issue over price.

Really up to Roland to dictate what happens. He did say a while ago he wouldn't go to war with his team over it, but seems he is set on a move.

Unlike Verhoek this is not dead yet...There are plenty of CB's out there, although if we had Weir/Bartley/Goian for CB this would not be a disaster IMO.

Id like this player, but if I had the choice, would rather see the 3.5 million spent further up the team.

Hungarian football is reporting he could now be moving to Russia

No - this was an off the cuff comment made in the same statement by the agent - the point being only a russian team will pay the crazy money that Anderlecht apparently want for him.

I await the folks telling us that Whyte doesn't have the money and he's been stringing us along. For the purpose of fitting their argument, the Record will be seen as gospel again. Funny that. Alas, I wouldn't believe anything the Scottish media tells us, sounds like a headline for a boring midweek. If it's over 200k and Ally is still keen then i'm sure something will be sorted. If Anderlecht keep moving the goalposts, then I hope we offer them their agreed deal, get it right to completion, and then tell them we'll only take him for 200k less.

I await the folks telling us that Whyte doesn't have the money and he's been stringing us along. For the purpose of fitting their argument, the Record will be seen as gospel again. Funny that. Alas, I wouldn't believe anything the Scottish media tells us, sounds like a headline for a boring midweek. If it's over 200k and Ally is still keen then i'm sure something will be sorted. If Anderlecht keep moving the goalposts, then I hope we offer them their agreed deal, get it right to completion, and then tell them we'll only take him for 200k less.

He does not have the money simple as that, I mean offering around 3.5M for this guy. He is easily worth 10M.