Roland Juhasz

Gaffbear

Same Keith Jackson that was forced to back down over stories about us, I doubt this deal is dead over 200k. If they want an extra 200k they will get it. I now think he might be a bear by the ICT game this weekend.

Hope you are right, will be a hard game. Always is up there.

Hope you are right, will be a hard game. Always is up there.

It's going to be even harder if big Dorin aint back and were forced to go with kyle and kirk as CB's, Thats why I feel If this deal can be done for 200k more, I see Ally demanding that it gets paid

It's going to be even harder if big Dorin aint back and were forced to go with kyle and kirk as CB's, Thats why I feel If this deal can be done for 200k more, I see Ally demanding that it gets paid

Same, think it is lies though. Poor journalism.

Anderlecht's fault or not how many more players are we going to miss out on?

I feel for Ally McCoist. He is identifying players and Craig Whyte, Gordon Smith, Andrew Dickson etc are not doing much in terms of getting McCoist the players he wants.

We have just over 3 weeks left to get at least 5 quality players in but as we continue to miss out on our top targets the more you have to worry and wonder what the hell is going on.

I feel for Ally McCoist. He is identifying players and Craig Whyte, Gordon Smith, Andrew Dickson etc are not doing much in terms of getting McCoist the players he wants.

We have just over 3 weeks left to get at least 5 quality players in but as we continue to miss out on our top targets the more you have to worry and wonder what the hell is going on.

Is matching the fee agreed between selling club and player not enough no?

What more do you want them to do? Hold a gun to their head and make sure they keep their word?

I feel sorry for all 4 people you mentioned mate. I really do.

No - this was an off the cuff comment made in the same statement by the agent - the point being only a russian team will pay the crazy money that Anderlecht apparently want for him.

From what I've read from people who watch the BPL he's well worth it. Almost everyone thinks 4.5M euros would be a bargain tbh.

Same here, if we'd got the majority of Ally's top targets, assuming Whyte has the dosh he says he does, then we'd have a team capable of walking this league. Need to get the finger oot and fast.

Gutted. Strong words from his agent as well. Hope this can somehow be worked out. 174k euros or some bull shit. It's not even our fault according to his agent. Another fee we've been quoted for a player, offered it and been told to jog on.

I'm very meh on this deal

The idea of spending about £4 million on a centre half when the team is crying out for 2 midfielders and a striker is very troubling

I would settle for a partnership of Bartley and Goian and us spending the Juhasz money on positions we desperately need to strengthen

The idea of spending about £4 million on a centre half when the team is crying out for 2 midfielders and a striker is very troubling

I would settle for a partnership of Bartley and Goian and us spending the Juhasz money on positions we desperately need to strengthen

I am with you on that.

A central midfielder, a winger and a striker are all of a higher concern just now.

What the fuck does meh mean?that even a word?

I am with you on that.

A central midfielder, a winger and a striker are all of a higher concern just now.

And even then there would probably still be enough money left over to pick up an experienced centre half who's current club would be willing to let him go for free.

Any centre half or midfielder with half an ounce of talent should be able to come up here and use their experience to basically coast it, providing they apply themselves properly. Guys like Majstorovic, Weir, Dubbery, Moravcik, Berg, Morris & Eremenko have all shown that in fairly recent seasons.

The fact that we could pick up a number of guys of that ilk this for small/nominal fees suggests we should spend why money we do have on real quality for the final third.

I'd echo the statements of a few posters above in saying that we shouldn't be spending 4 million euros on a centre back at the moment. Bartley & Goian is a good enough partnership for the SPL. Partner for Davis, partner for Jelavic and a left midfielder should be where we invest our serious money.

It's easy enough saying we want a wingers, striker etc.. Incase no-one has noticed, we struggle to complete any transfer, I'll take what I can get at the moment if it's strengthening the team and Roland Juhasz would do that

We need a top class CB to replace Bougherra. Bartley is IMO not ready to play 30+ games a season, Goian has suffered in the past with injuries, Weir is 41 now and Broadfoot should not be allowed to play.

But is spending nearly £4m on a 28 year old CB good business? We badly need a CM, LW and a good ST.

We need a top class CB to replace Bougherra. Bartley is IMO not ready to play 30+ games a season, Goian has suffered in the past with injuries, Weir is 41 now and Broadfoot should not be allowed to play.

But is spending nearly £4m on a 28 year old CB good business? We badly need a CM, LW and a good ST.

That's how I'd summarise this possible transfer. Juhasz would be a good replacement for Bougherra but not at nearly £4M. We've sold a 28 year old centre back in Bougherra for £1.7M and to replace him with another 28 year old centre back for nearly £4M doesn't seem like good business.

1201 FOOTBALL: - BBC Sport's Chris McLaughlin on Twitter: "Rangers have not ended their interest in Roland Juhasz after a bid was rejected by Anderlecht. No new bid today though."