Roland Juhasz

Gaffbear

I get your point but he's a 41 year old who has been absolutely superb for us for the last 4-5 years. Big Davie will still do us a job if he can stay fit

I don't disagree, I think he's one of the best signings we have made, and even though he walked the last few months of the SPL last season, the cracks were showing at times and I think 41 is pushing it slightly.

we have now had

Hearts over Lee Wallace (we eventually caved)

Espanyol over Rodriguez

Bursaspor over Miller (probably rightly so)

Dundee United over Goodwillie

Villa over Cuellar (eventually we caved)

Anderlecht over Juhasz

Den Haag over Verhoek

Are all these Clubs lying about how we do Business?

Ally has already said if he got to speak to players about Rangers he is sure he could get them

Someone is letting him down....Badly..... And whilst his tenure thus far has not been without fault ..... I really feel for the Guy.

Shocking.

No Naismith?

Knew I forgot someone on the right :lol:

As for Davis, I don't mean at attacking midfielder as such. More in the #10 role sitting well behind the strikers, creating the oppertunities. Further forward than Bartley anyway lol.

Proof again....

Whoever is making these derisory offers is a fcuking joke and needs sacked.

Derisory in who's estimation???

How many times u seen the boy play??

Just because a team sets a valuation doesn't mean we need to pay that.

I don't think I've seen u post anything positive every!! Always fucking moaning.

we have now had

Espanyol over Rodriguez

Anderlecht over Juhasz

Den Haag over Verhoek

Ally has already said if he got to speak to players about Rangers he is sure he could get them

Someone is letting him down....Badly..... And whilst his tenure thus far has not been without fault ..... I really feel for the Guy.

Shocking.

we didn't cave for Cuellar or Wallace :lol: They both asked for £3m and we got Cuellar for £2m and Wallace for £1.5m :lol:

Derisory in who's estimation???

How many times u seen the boy play??

Just because a team sets a valuation doesn't mean we need to pay that.

I don't think I've seen u post anything positive every!! Always fucking moaning.

I'm not posting anything positive right now because our dealings are a clusterfuck right now...

So I'll humour your comment for a minute..

Are all clubs meant to bow to 'Rangers Valuation' of players?

Anderlecht want an amount..... We offer a Million Euros less??? Should they accept? I would say no.

Rangers FC, or more accurately the clown trying to do these deals valuations of players and that of every other team it seems is very different and we will end up with more SPL Pish to compliment the 4-5 players we have right now that shouldn't even have contracts...

It's lunacy.... And not what we were told would happen..

Some people need to Wake up....

we have now had

Espanyol over Rodriguez

Anderlecht over Juhasz

Den Haag over Verhoek

Shocking.

Please tell me how offering under a clubs valuation of a player and having it accepted is Caving? Utter bollocks. Rodriguez we didn't value him as much as they did nothing wrong with that. Anderlecht have gone back On an agreement. Your post is just clutching at straws looking for ways in which whyte has failed. Which so far he hasn't really, we are been operated like a business which has just come out of mountains of debt and a bit of prudence around the value of players OS exactly what we need.

Goian

Wallace

Bedyeoa

Mcckay

Ortiz

New contracts

Stadium improvements

Media relations are stronger

We are no longer going to lie down and take abuse from media outlets

All positives, in this doomed regime.

As much as I agree about what people are saying as to how we've done business (I posted as such yesterday) - The fact of the matter is, if when the window closes we have 5 or 6 players signed up and a couple of loans then really there is nothing to complain about. it would show the club were right all along.

This is assuming though that the signings are on a par in terms of ability as the ones we've missed out on though.

If the Aussie McKay is brought in as is being reported, we'll have signed 3 players once you add to him Wallace and ortiz. We've got bedoya on a Pre-Contract and he will join us in January. bartley has thankfully returned to raise moral amongst the players and support. That would suggest that the board is backing the team as the accusation of the board and the press was that Whyte has no money. To compound that the contracts given to McGregor, Whittaker, Davis, Papac, Weir, are ones which weren't going to happen under the banks control.

If we can just get the likes of Cuellar, Verhoek, and a Striker in the door all will be forgotton and forgiven. The verhoek situation whether or not we're involved has infact raised my hopes that were yesterday dashed as i heard of him having a medical at Forrest.

Let's hope for news, demand improvements to the squad but reserve judgement for when the window shuts and our league position at that point.

I.A.W.T

Please tell me how offering under a clubs valuation of a player and having it accepted is Caving? Utter bollocks. Rodriguez we didn't value him as much as they did nothing wrong with that. Anderlecht have gone back On an agreement. Your post is just clutching at straws looking for ways in which whyte has failed. Which so far he hasn't really, we are been operated like a business which has just come out of mountains of debt and a bit of prudence around the value of players OS exactly what we need.

Goian

Wallace

Bedyeoa

Mcckay

Ortiz

New contracts

Stadium improvements

Talk about burying your head in the sand..

If this was any other 'Business' as you refer to it and so many deals had been missed out on, believe me someone would of been fired..

Ally has not been given the Tools he wanted.....wants.....

Talk about burying your head in the sand..

If this was any other 'Business' as you refer to it and so many deals had been missed out on, believe me someone would of been fired..

Ally has not been given the Tools he wanted.....wants.....

In no way am I burying my head in the sand, I'm telling you my opinion on what you consider as 'caving' and presented numerous facts as to deals that HAVE gone through.

I can't wait til august 31st when you are eating our words. Yea we have missed out on targets but like I said there is nothing wrong with prudence. One of the main rules in business is getting a product, In this case a player, at the right price. If it is to much we move on. Unfortunately that will mean we miss out on players. Granted the Goodwillie saga was very embarrassing. But you have yet to clarify how paying under the valuation a club has for a player is 'caving'.

Right now we have Goian,Bartley,Weir and Broadfoot at centre back. We need this guy, not only is he rated very highly but its a position which is vital.

A centre mid would be nice but we are well covered there and IMO if Ally started playing Davis in the middle then we wouldnt want a centre mid so badly.

We need a left winger and a centre back badly and then we could do with a striker and a centre mid but right now our priority should be a centre back.

Get this guy Rangers, he will be just entering his peak as a player and we would get a good 3 years out of him before we could sell him on for double the price.

In no way am I burying my head in the sand, I'm telling you my opinion on what you consider as 'caving' and presented numerous facts as to deals that HAVE gone through.

I can't wait til august 31st when you are eating our words. Yea we have missed out on targets but like I said there is nothing wrong with prudence. One of the main rules in business is getting a product, In this case a player, at the right price. If it is to much we move on. Unfortunately that will mean we miss out on players. Granted the Goodwillie saga was very embarrassing. But you have yet to clarify how paying under the valuation a club has for a player is 'caving'.

Business is done through the power of negotiation.... Usually a Value is pre determined from preliminary talks then an offer is made..

We seem to be finding out a value then offering far to far below what is being asked.

The Goodwillie Saga was lunacy because in the end we were actually offering more than what we could of had him for.

It is about Judgement and feeling your way in meetings for bids... Whoever is doing this for us is making a complete arse of it.

I am not for just caving in and paying what clubs want, But doing deals.... Offering 1 million Euros less than a Club wants for a Highly Sought after Centre Half (And Verhoek for that matter) is bad business sense and wasting our time.

If we are only spending peanuts we need to resort back to the SPHell (which I think we will end up doing) because Clubs all over Europe will continue to Punt Pointless Bids way Below prices quoted.

All a matter of opinion of course.

Timothy Derijck would be a very good signings, one of the best centre backs in the Eredivisie. I'm surprised he's not been in the Belgian squad because he is a solid defender.

I have never read so much pish about football transfers especially from mclhachan. We perhaps start too low that cannot be argued however unless there is a release clause clubs with small budgets will rarely pay full asking price. Different in the EPL where funds seem limitless.

Goian

Wallace

Bedyeoa

Mcckay

Ortiz

New contracts

Stadium improvements

Couldn't agree more mate... just imagine what it would have been like with the bank in charge

McGregor, Davis gone

No stadium improvement

No players signed

I have never read so much pish about football transfers especially from mclhachan. We perhaps start too low that cannot be argued however unless there is a release clause clubs with small budgets will rarely pay full asking price. Different in the EPL where funds seem limitless.

He's a cunt.

Juhasz and his agent need to have a word with Anderlecht too, we keep hearing different offers floating about. Yesterday the clubs where close to agreeing a fee and then to rumours that it was agreed, and now we are some way off ?. Something not right with this transfer... again.

Anderlecht are treading a very fine line, if the EL deadline passes and Juhasz plays for Anderlecht, they will be left with a very unhappy player on their books and even if someone does offer money it wont be anywhere near what we have reportedly offered at the moment with the player being ineligeble for europe.

I'm not posting anything positive right now because our dealings are a clusterfuck right now...

So I'll humour your comment for a minute..

Are all clubs meant to bow to 'Rangers Valuation' of players?

Why don't u wait till sep 1st, then if no decent signings, by all means spout ur negative pish!

Until then wait and see what happens eh?

Anderlecht want an amount..... We offer a Million Euros less??? Should they accept? I would say no.

Rangers FC, or more accurately the clown trying to do these deals valuations of players and that of every other team it seems is very different and we will end up with more SPL Pish to compliment the 4-5 players we have right now that shouldn't even have contracts...

It's lunacy.... And not what we were told would happen..

Some people need to Wake up....