Roland Juhasz

Gaffbear

Or maybe it's because we don't have the money!?

I will ask the question again then Muff! Care to explain what would have happened had Goodwillie or Juhasz been given permission to speak to us? Do we then say to the players "listen lads its only a noise up"

I will ask the question again then Muff! Care to explain what would have happened had Goodwillie or Juhasz been given permission to speak to us? Do we then say to the players "listen lads its only a noise up"

We will never know as they were not given permission to speak.

Transfer dealings this summer have been laughable - had this happened under Murray and Bain, people would be calling for their heads. Mr. Whyte has just over 2 weeks to deliver!

McCoist's been planning for a long time now but what can he do if the money men don't back his judgement?

Oh how he would love to have Miller, Goodwillie, Juhasz and Cuellar there. Add those 4 to the many other good players we have such as McGregor, Wallace, Davis, Naisy and Jelavic..... we could have had a cracking team.

Sadly, it does look as though we've lost out on just about every major target.

There's still time for Whyte to put his money where his mouth is but it has to be said that so far this window has been a major disappointment.

From where i am sitting the money man, Mr Whyte has backed him. We have had several bids in for many excellent players, why they havnt been converted into signings Blouie, i dont know mate. Im not sure if that is a failing of Whyte, Smith, or whoever.

You are right mate, we have the basis of a very good team but those players need help, they need help from quality additions.

I think its been as flat and dissappointing a start to a Rangers managers career as i can ever rememeber, on and off the park. We all want him to do well, of course we do, but we need real quality added to our team, we knew we needed even last season, i dont think it is strong enough right now. Im thinking 3 or 4 quality additions on top of Bedoya and McKay who have still to come in.

Lets not forget, even with Bedoya and McKay, we will still have spent less than £1m net. There should be plenty money left and as you say, its time for Mr Whyte and Rangers to put their money where their mouth is! The clock is ticking.

(tu)

Of course, we are just throwing numbers around to sound like big spenders, when really, we are trying to wiggle money for Ross Tokely

We will never know as they were not given permission to speak.

Transfer dealings this summer have been laughable - had this happened under Murray and Bain, people would be calling for their heads. Mr. Whyte has just over 2 weeks to deliver!

Mr Whyte has never dealt with transfer dealings before. He isnt someone who has a blank cheque book and can throw money at everyone and anyone. People seem to live in this fantasy world that £2.5 million pound is pennies.

As Adoniram i think mentioned in another thread i will give Whyte and co the benefit of the doubt untill maybe next season and by then i would hope they have learned their lesson. If not questions would be asked.

Murray and Bain were criticised but the new team have been criticised also.

Some are fucking itching for us to fail it seems (not you)

Mr Whyte has never dealt with transfer dealings before. He isnt someone who has a blank cheque book and can throw money at everyone and anyone. People seem to live in this fantasy world that £2.5 million pound is pennies.

As Adoniram i think mentioned in another thread i will give Whyte and co the benefit of the doubt untill maybe next season and by then i would hope they have learned their lesson. If not questions would be asked.

Murray and Bain were criticised but the new team have been criticised also.

Some are fucking itching for us to fail it seems (not you)

I don't think that any Rangers fan thinks £2.5m is pennies, especially when it comes to us and transfer dealings. I just don't think Mr. Whyte has the money, time will tell.

It's all gone quiet since exiting the Champions League.

Cuellar, Juhasz, Goodwillie, Verhoek... now to cheaper options, Wilson (loan), Bocanegra, McKay...

I'm concerned about the squad numbers and lack of quality although I'm willing to wait until the 1st September before having a go at Mr. Whyte.

I don't think that any Rangers fan thinks £2.5m is pennies, especially when it comes to us and transfer dealings. I just don't think Mr. Whyte has the money, time will tell.

It's all gone quiet since exiting the Champions League.

Cuellar, Juhasz, Goodwillie, Verhoek... now to cheaper options, Wilson (loan), Bocanegra, McKay...

I'm concerned about the squad numbers and lack of quality although I'm willing to wait until the 1st September before having a go at Mr. Whyte.

Yes it has gone quiet, but maybe thats because we have been to vocal in the last few weeks about potential signings. Again muff the comment about £2.5miilion being pennies is true as people on here were saying "Anderlecht only want an extra 300k just gee them it" and the same can be said for the Goodwillie deal.

Ally done an interview of Smith did the other week and said something along the lines of the EPL squads hadnt announced their 25 man squads yet. Maybe we are looking to make signings from there but no doubt that would be loans.

Rangers have failed Whyte already this summer by missing out on the CL and i suppose he has failed us in not delivering certain players. But we have a new sey up from top to bottom. Fair enough Ally etc have been here but he has never been the manager nor his CW owned a football club.

At least we are arguing over who to sign as opposed to arguing over wether our squad will be ripped apart (tu)

Hungarian centre-back Roland Juhasz has admitted his frustration at his potential move to Rangers falling through.

The Anderlecht defender was one of the main targets for Rangers manager Ally McCoist, but the clubs failed to agree on a fee for the 65 times capped international.

Speaking to the Anderlecht website, the defender said: "The case with Rangers is closed.

"That's life, and I'll now try to give my best to Anderlecht."

"That disappointment is in the past. We play an important game every three days (at Anderlecht), so I do not have time to be disappointed.

"If I thought too much about it I could not concentrate."

Juhasz is something of a fan favourite in Brussels, but had expressed his desire to join Rangers to further his career.

STV.