Big Name Signing

cwoodloyal

Again you answered as you thought and have to agree , absolutley no need for name calling , just because someone has a different point of view.

yeah, and saying "I think there is a higher than average pish quotient in this post." was required? where was his respect for my opinion? but i guess you think that was a requirement and his opinion was more important than mine?

the guy started out not having any respect for my opinion, and never tried to debate it in an adult manner. when do you see polititicians say "oh what you're saying is a load of pish"? is that what you consider constructive? that's why i called him a dickhead, zero respect for my opinion, and trying to say i was doing something when i certainly wasn't meaning it that way.

yeah, ok ok, very last post, i promise. :P

yeah, and saying "I think there is a higher than average pish quotient in this post." was required? where was his respect for my opinion? but i guess you think that was a requirement and his opinion was more important than mine?

the guy started out not having any respect for my opinion, and never tried to debate it in an adult manner. when do you see polititicians say "oh what you're saying is a load of pish"? is that what you consider constructive? that's why i called him a dickhead, zero respect for my opinion, and trying to say i was doing something when i certainly wasn't meaning it that way.

yeah, ok ok, very last post, i promise. :P

If you look at my post..I meant every one has the right to give their opinions (forum would be dead without that) but we are all RANGERS fans and no need re pish or your reply. And everyones input adds to the discussion, but, personal comments should be kept in check.

And keep the posts coming. (tu):21:

Your moaning about a rookie manager and owner not quite getting it right with over a month left in the transfer window. Its not La Liga, its the fucking SPL.

Take you face and you opinion fir a shite mate.

Don't think that is directed at me as I am confused by your post!!

And of course if I need to go for a shite (as you mention) my face and opinion will come with me lol

Don't think that is directed at me as I am confused by your post!!

And of course if I need to go for a shite (as you mention) my face and opinion will come with me lol

Its for anyone acting like somewhow Ally and/or Whyte have fucked up.

The early start to our season was never going to change how the fucking transfer market works.

Its easy for a Man U or Madrid to do business early in the summer what with all their money and influence.

New owner, new manager, season starts a month early and the market is always a pain to navigate at the best of times.

But still, no leeway. Just moaning.

Cheers buddy.

Have one back to keep my chi in balance.

Ah.

Cheers fella! 00000042.gif

Anyone mind if I start a sing-a-long??

Okay here goes.....

A light shone in the night some way ahead, blue turned into green then it was red...............crabflute.gif

Cheers fella! 00000042.gif

Anyone mind if I start a sing-a-long??

Okay here goes.....

A light shone in the night some way ahead, blue turned into green then it was red...............crabflute.gif

.........And stirring the night love music played the light I saw in the night was a penny arcade........