New Home Top?!?

Chambo

They are horrible, they look like womens tops!

I know that wont be the final design but why the f*ck can we not even produce a decent looking top?

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Both are also printed in the Evening Times. I like both, certainly a vast improvement on this seasons efforts, although I highly doubt this will be the finished article's.

If next seasons tops look anything like them I wont be buying them. Worse looking than this seasons, even slightly similar. Umbro make some good designs, for us they have been hidious.

Who is it that comes up with our strip designs?

Umrbo strip designers.

A few of us have asked the Rangers commercial department to open up the design template and allow the fans to vote on their favorite to no avail.

Thats a really good idea Frankie. Cant say i am surprised the morons havent listened though. Its pretty obviuos that if the fans get the designs they want then they will be more likely to buy the shirt and therefore letting the fans choose would increase the merchandise sales. I havent bought an away top for a couple of years now because i havent liked them but if they actually bring a good one out i would buy it.

Hearts new top even looks miles better. The design is like the England and Celta one

hearts.jpg

The colours disgusting but it's a nice design.

ive seen three new possible designs and to be honest they all seem pretty similar which makes me think that the people making these are onto something so the new umbro kit when released may be a little different but similar all in all - and I just dont like it, it looks like a cheap training top for a ladies team <cr> Can't imagine rangers in that next season

I Just typed into google Glasgow Rangers top 07/08 and found this. Seems a spanish site showed these and umbro got them to remove it.

http://forum.football.co.uk/post-322588.html

Photoshop :pipeguy:

I don't get yeh <cr>

thats the most photoshoped picture ive ever seen!

Awrite am talkin bout the ones at the bottom of the page and in the papers today read the last post on that link

HATE that home top - collar stripes are horrendous! :barf: This year's is miles better, no question. Away top is just ...meh. Really disappointed in these, but on the bright side, at least it'll save me a few quid.