New Home Top?!?

Chambo

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://img181.imageshack.us/my.php?image=s...ntempao2ti0.jpg

that top looks much nicer but not much difference...

and these 2 tops that have been posted have all but been confirmed as fakes..

which is good cos the first top is rank!

Thank God for that. Re: the one you posted - Blue is nice, but the RFC logo seems too small. Wish whoever does these designs realised that it's about RFC first and foremost, so the logo IMO should be what is emphasised, not all the stripey add-ons and sponsor advert. End of rant. ;)

Thank God for that. Re: the one you posted - Blue is nice, but the RFC logo seems too small. Wish whoever does these designs realised that it's about RFC first and foremost, so the logo IMO should be what is emphasised, not all the stripey add-ons and sponsor advert. End of rant. ;)

That one isn't it aswell he got it from the link i posted. Someone was just designing one on photoshop. We always see these fake shirts so no need to worry imo :pipeguy:

That one isn't it aswell he got it from the link i posted. Someone was just designing one on photoshop. We always see these fake shirts so no need to worry imo :pipeguy:

:D Obviously doesn't take much tae get my dander up, does it? I'll shut up the noo.

home

070327132539ne9.jpg

away

070327132721fx8.jpg

saw them a while ago, posted in sun today, look more like training tops TBH.

they also look like the carling badge is huge and the umbro badge is too high, and they look quite tight fit, which i wont be buying if they are

So these WERE right then!

Away top is very nice, home one is a Regi Blinker!

No... :)

I was hoping for a second you did, then i seen the rangers website.. and it came true...

:( it looks horrid. :(

The silver lines down the side make it look like its been badly stitched too.

I think i might buy this season jersey instead of next seasons. And if that home top comes out, i'll get that too.

Hope its still tight round the arms.

Don't spend 4 days a week down the gym for nothing :lol:

from those pics of the players, looks like its no longer tight, and it goes down onto the lower arm

from those pics of the players, looks like its no longer tight, and it goes down onto the lower arm

am i the only one who likes it?

it's much better than this season's

they've gone back to the classic socks, but has anyone noticed on the picture with boyd and the one of ferguson, they red bit on the sock has, what looks like, a hole in it as if they've put their fingers through it when pulling the socks up. it's the same on both photos so may be the design, but can't think why

am i the only one who likes it?

it's much better than this season's

they've gone back to the classic socks, but has anyone noticed on the picture with boyd and the one of ferguson, they red bit on the sock has, what looks like, a hole in it as if they've put their fingers through it when pulling the socks up. it's the same on both photos so may be the design, but can't think why

Cost cutting, see if they make 50,000 pairs while leaving small holes in the socks they will save enough material to make an extra pair of over priced socks... all a part of murrays great plan