Chambo

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Word totally fail me.

That is a disgrace.

Not only do we have players who are a disgrace to the jersey, but now we have a jersey which is a disgrace to the club.

It looks like something a kid would have made in art class.

Shade of blue is not good, the neck decoration is just disgusting, and once again the Diadora symbol looks like it was stuck on during a game of Pin the Tail.

What a shambles.

Word totally fail me.

That is a disgrace.

Not only do we have players who are a disgrace to the jersey, but now we have a jersey which is a disgrace to the club.

It looks like something a kid would have made in art class.

Shade of blue is not good, the neck decoration is just disgusting, and once again the Diadora symbol looks like it was stuck on during a game of Pin the Tail.

What a shambles.

*Umbro?

lol steady on lads...its just a top, jeez, you'd think we'd re-signed Sebo the way some folk have took this news

i actually think its OK ...certainly not the worst iv seen..and spare a thought for those tramps across the city..they are stuck with their hideous home top forever...we can change ours next year

lol steady on lads...its just a top, jeez, you'd think we'd re-signed Sebo the way some folk have took this news

i actually think its OK ...certainly not the worst iv seen..and spare a thought for those tramps across the city..they are stuck with their hideous home top forever...we can change ours next year

Can't agree. It's not 'just a top' - it is the single most symbolic representation of Rangers, bar the crest. It is how we identify ourselves to the world.

We want a top which does us justice. Not this monstrosity.

Can't agree. It's not 'just a top' - it is the single most symbolic representation of Rangers, bar the crest. It is how we identify ourselves to the world.

We want a top which does us justice. Not this monstrosity.

:lol:

iv seen worse gers tops...

chill out man lol

Wont be buying any tops next season. They are an absolute disgrace. They make the players look like a bunch of girls.

Ripping off b*stards!!

I seen better footy tops made by Umbro for girls on Wags Boutique last night.

Erm....i mean my girlfriend seen them and she said they were better. :unsure:

Wont be buying any tops next season. They are an absolute disgrace. They make the players look like a bunch of girls.

Ripping off b*stards!!

I seen better footy tops made by Umbro for girls on Wags Boutique last night.

Erm....i mean my girlfriend seen them and she said they were better. :unsure:

LMAO :lol:

Can't agree. It's not 'just a top' - it is the single most symbolic representation of Rangers, bar the crest. It is how we identify ourselves to the world

(tu)

We play like a bunch of girls and we now have a strip to match it.

I'm disgusted with those designs!

ohh FFS i just realised thats officially the new home top ( bit slow today lol) Not impressed at all, did they ask the local primary school to design it or something??? Actually i retract that statement incase i offend any of the local primary schools as even they could design a better home top than that. I like the away top more than recent years though. Its not the best i have seen but it better than some of the recent ones imo.

from the other picture with thomson and burke, it looks like silver foil down the sides, one part of it i dont like, apart from that, the rest seems to be growing on me, it has a weird white thing on the shoulder which looks like the same bit from the shoulder of the away top.

0,,5~3180930,00.jpg

Aww no! I thought that it was still only an initial design and in all likelyhood it would be changed but if theyve got boydy modelling it then i guess thats what were getting! I really dont like the stripes at the neck! They just dont look right! :(