Barcelona Song

billy72

Was sitting in my seat bf1 and we started singing this song.absolutely loved it (to the tune of rivers of babylon) in barcelona in 1972 colin stein scored 1 willie Johnston 2.hopefully catches on.

Was sitting in my seat bf1 and we started singing this song.absolutely loved it (to the tune of rivers of babylon) in barcelona in 1972 colin stein scored 1 willie Johnston 2.hopefully catches on.

In Bpool everyone was joining in but back at the ranch and it was only BF1 that were singing it

If you didn't know the words it would be difficult to catch on. Most other song's are easy to make out the words but unfortunately this one is not.

In Barcelona

In 1972

Colin Stein scored 1

Wullie Johnston 2

Seriously catchy song and had it stuck in my head since the Blackpool game. Would like to see it catch on at Ibrox but realistically away games is where it will be popular.

ohh ohh ohh ohhhh.... (jumping around like a dafty :))

walking out of the Blackpool game there was a steward standing singing it, said to me that was amazing i cant get that tune out my head :lol:

Haha at 1st i didnt know the words in Blackpool and just kept going ohhh ohh oh oh oh whilst bouncing up and down.

The wee steward asked me do you guys ever shut up :crabflute:

Haha at 1st i didnt know the words in Blackpool and just kept going ohhh ohh oh oh oh whilst bouncing up and down.

The wee steward asked me do you guys ever shut up :crabflute:

This. Took me ages to get the words. Need to make sure that when we sing it we don't end up going @ 100mph after the second verse.