Dado Prso

Steely

I know he is past his best as a player. That is not in question here.

He is Rangers through and through. I don't think there are many who can argue that.

I am of the thinking that he should be offered a coaching role within the Ibrox set up.

He is a great player and brings the best out in a lot of the players we have.

He would be fantastic in youth AND seniour development.

In my opinion we should be doing all we can to keep him at Ibrox

Any opinions???

I would nae agree in - 'all we can' - but I don't see why not. Coaches need character and he has it.

But I'm not sure, this isn't the Boot room but maybe he could be a scout overseas in Croatia and the surrounding area.

From the outside we have absolutely no idea what his coaching capabilites are. Yeah he is a leader on the pitch and gives his all, doesn't guarantee he'd be a good coach though.

He wants to continue playing for now, but I wouldnt be against the club helping him through his coaching qualifications after and take it from there.

I would nae agree in - 'all we can' - but I don't see why not. Coaches need character and he has it.

But I'm not sure, this isn't the Boot room but maybe he could be a scout overseas in Croatia and the surrounding area.

Oddly enough, i agree with IB :craphead: The last line anyways, i think we should do all we can to keep him on, dont find many characters like big Dado.

I would like it to happen, but he does't have coaching badges, and he may not be that good a coach.

And the big thing is, from everything I've seen he's not ready to stop playing yet.

I know he is past his best as a player. That is not in question here.

He is Rangers through and through. I don't think there are many who can argue that.

I am of the thinking that he should be offered a coaching role within the Ibrox set up.

He is a great player and brings the best out in a lot of the players we have.

He would be fantastic in youth AND seniour development.

In my opinion we should be doing all we can to keep him at Ibrox

Any opinions???

Dado wants to play on, hence why he is quitting Ibrox at the end of the season and moving to another league.

Maybe in the future we can recapture him as a coach, but right now it's a totally moot point and not a priority imo - not now we know he wants to keep playing for a few more seasons.

We have more important things to deal with, for me.

Players like Dado never really leave rangers, rangers will keep in cahoots with the man.

We'll keep him sweet, and in return he'll scout and stuff for the club, even if not directly, but indirectly, he'll pass comments to management where to look.

Its the networking thing.

Players like Dado never really leave rangers, rangers will keep in cahoots with the man.

We'll keep him sweet, and in return he'll scout and stuff for the club, even if not directly, but indirectly, he'll pass comments to management where to look.

Its the networking thing.

I concur with this view point, maybe in the future if he gets his coaching badges an opportunity might open up for him at Rangers. Until then he has things he wants to do, (like keep playing for a little while longer).

Guest TheQueensXI

if he does his badges in the future and looks to be a promising coach, then yes - he has a lot to offer youngsters, much like coisty.

but - we shouldnt be hiring people just because they are ex-players or "rangers men". we should be making sure we have the best coaches availiable to us - like McDowell, though a St Mirren die hard and an ex celtic coach, he has quality and thats all that matters.

if he does his badges in the future and looks to be a promising coach, then yes - he has a lot to offer youngsters, much like coisty.

but - we shouldnt be hiring people just because they are ex-players or "rangers men". we should be making sure we have the best coaches availiable to us - like McDowell, though a St Mirren die hard and an ex celtic coach, he has quality and thats all that matters.

McDowell is a Rangers fan (tu)

As much as i like Dado Prso there is only 1 answer and thats no he is finished and its been sad to see Dado struggle this season because last season he was excellent but this season he hasnt even been 1/2 the player he was last season but its time for him to move on and then if he does his coaching badges then he could maybe come back 1day as a coach

No, he can't justify his wages any longer due to injury.

What are you talking about???

Have you actually read the topic??

No, he can't justify his wages any longer???

It is a totally different job with a different wage. Are you that thick??? I sincerely hope not

As much as i like Dado Prso there is only 1 answer and thats no he is finished and its been sad to see Dado struggle this season because last season he was excellent but this season he hasnt even been 1/2 the player he was last season but its time for him to move on and then if he does his coaching badges then he could maybe come back 1day as a coach

Again I have to ask what you are talking about???

I said to keep him on in a coaching role

Pray tell me where you decieve that his PLAYING career this season moots a COACHING role next???

I am extrememly baffled

No, he can't justify his wages any longer due to injury.

What are you talking about???

Have you actually read the topic??

No, he can't justify his wages any longer???

It is a totally different job with a different wage. Are you that thick??? I sincerely hope not

AYE AWRITE!

If he can't run about, he's no much use is he, even as a Coach ?

Your cheek's out of order, BTW.

I'm offering my opinion, if you don't like it fine, but don't call me thick.

Agent says he is going to one of the arab states for an easier playing life and big money so I don,t think he will hang on here to stand about in the cold and rain in a coaching role.

thats probably more like it doc, although I dont know for sure. As for being a coach as was suggested, possibly....... in time, provided badges are obtained and a decent grounding at a smaller club.

everyone's mentioning...oh when he gets his coaching badges etc...

what if he doesn't want to be a coach?

what if he just wants to relax when he retires as a player?

everyone's mentioning...oh when he gets his coaching badges etc...

what if he doesn't want to be a coach?

what if he just wants to relax when he retires as a player?

thats a fair point nv, perhaps he wants to walk away, but I doubt it. Football is in his blood I feel and he will get involved again sooner or later I think.