***The Official St. Johnstone vs. The Rangers Thread***

Muff

McGregor

Whittaker Bougherra Goian Papac/Wallace

Naismith Davis McCulloch/Edu Wylde

Jelavic Healy

Who am I to tell Ally McCoist to do his job but surely that team is a much better option that what we are actually going with?

I just cant stand these defensive lineup's, this whole respecting yer opponents I just dont buy, the run in last season we gave no respect and went out to destroy and dominated games.

Hemmings pre seasons performances seemed to be very good and seeing the highlights one of his goals he showed the sort of ball control you would see top players do, its not like we are looking for Ally to take a chance on a load of the younger ones, just get one of them a game now and then.

McGregor

Whittaker Bougherra Goian Papac/Wallace

Naismith Davis McCulloch/Edu Wylde

Jelavic Healy

Who am I to tell Ally McCoist to do his job but surely that team is a much better option that what we are actually going with?

agreed, i'd even like to see naismith as davis's partner in midfeild agianst this lot, that leaves a very creative and attacking midfield =

whitty boogie goian papac

ortiz naismith davis wylde

jelly heally

Papac will not be left midfield, chillout ffs! Another chance for Naisy up front though. <cr> McCulloch and Edu together again. :anguish:

:lol:

If he isnt then its Wallace(a left back) at left mid. Unless its 5 at the back

Papac will not be left midfield, chillout ffs! Another chance for Naisy up front though. <cr> McCulloch and Edu together again. :anguish:

:lol:

Edu and mculloch for fuxsake!! Thought he might have at least dropped one of them. A honestly feel these positions need most attention in the team and the worrying thing is we don't seem bothered about it.

I have not yet seen Rangers in action this season. Today will be the first time. I am however very sceptical of this team especially the midfield.

How are we so devoid of pace and creativity after so many years?

Let's hope our defence is much better. Ortiz out already? Not a good sign for him.

Edu and mculloch for fuxsake!! Thought he might have at least dropped one of them. A honestly feel these positions need most attention in the team and the worrying thing is we don't seem bothered about it.

I knew they were undroppable, the masses said dont be silly, no one is undroppable. Enter Mo and Lee! Our mdifield is a disgrace as a whole.

We will still win though.

:clap: