***The Official St. Johnstone vs. The Rangers Thread***

Muff

Wallace has been very good. Goian decent. Edu has been inconsistent but a hell of a lot better than McCulloch, who offers absolutely nothing. Would take Papac off for Wylde and McCulloch off for a striker, then shift Naismith to wide right.

But really we'll see more of the same and hope they don't score.

My half time thoughts are that are defence is looking really solid. Goian and Wallace have been really impressive. The tactics seem to be better now and we look like we are going to score. Edu and McCulloch are still painful to watch though and i don't have a clue where Edu is supposed to be playing. Davis is just doing his usual. Lee Wallace definatly our best player in the first half. Hopefully we can score a few more in the second half and get Jelavic his first goal of the season.

Very unfair on edu to bundle him together with lee, lee has been rotten for 45minutes, edu has gotten better as the game went on.

Very unfair on edu to bundle him together with lee, lee has been rotten for 45minutes, edu has gotten better as the game went on.

I sometimes wonder if people are blind.

Edu is rotten. Full stop.

His ballet routine at the corner sums this fukker up.

Ive never booed a Rangers player. Ever.

He will be the one that breaks me. Fukkin clown. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

whittaker has gone on a couple of wee runs, he just needs to learn when to cross and when to go down the fucking line, confidence is his big issue and its starting to become quite a tiresome problem in all honesty

To his credit, he did have two very good crosses in that really should have been converted.

not been around the forum much but this just came up on BBC match report;

1250: Our reporter Jim Spence has told BBC Radio Sportsound listeners that Dundee United striker David Goodwillie's move to Blackburn may have hit "a snag" and that Rangers have made a late bid to land the hitman. The plot thickens...

Could say the exact same about McCulloch but both opinions would be wrong. Edu has started to hide because his cross-field passes have been awful and his touches have been hellish. McCulloch has had a stinker I'll agree but doesn't deserve to be nitpicked over Edu.

Wallace has been very good. Goian decent. Edu has been inconsistent but a hell of a lot better than McCulloch, who offers absolutely nothing. Would take Papac off for Wylde and McCulloch off for a striker, then shift Naismith to wide right.

But really we'll see more of the same and hope they don't score.

totally agree, so far this season he has done nothing at all, i am sure we could play ness or hutton there and play a bit better.

Edu is performing just a bit better than jig ATM and we all know there is no room for both in th team at the same time

Started doing this towards the end of last season, crazy that one of our big arial threats are taking throw ins.

they way i see it is it keeps the opposition defence on their toes. they will have prepared for marking Jela but if he is taking the throw we may catch them out ??

Great ball in by Wallace andfinefinush by Naisy (tu)

Davis looks the sharpest player on the pitch and is running the show for us. Two more goals before the 60 minute mark please and we can then expirement with the shape and bring a couple of the bench

Cannot believe the stick Edu is getting, invisible? Ive saw him run across the midfield with no option from McCulloch or Davis who both ran away from him, this while he has two midfielders on his back.

Get McCulloch off, the boy is useless and bring on Ortiz for the right hand side. Edu's had a good game and is growing into it, i think him and Davis should keep the both CM positions until we get Ness back from injury or buy a new CM

Better performance, but against a poorer team than our last two, so to be expected. The new boys are looking comfortable which is encouraging. We are still missing creativity through the middle though. Edu is missing and jig can only face his own goal. What chance do our strikers have?