***The Official St. Johnstone vs. The Rangers Thread***

Muff

papac playing left side of midfield?????? according to official site :s

It's exactly the same team as the other night. Wallace left midfield, Papac behind him and Davis on the right.

Can see us struggling here with the two cowards in the middle. I hope St Johnstone don't score first because Edu and Lee will be posted missing as per.

It's exactly the same team as the other night. Wallace left midfield, Papac behind him and Davis on the right.

Can see us struggling here with the two cowards in the middle. I hope St Johnstone don't score first because Edu and Lee will be posted missing as per.

why does www.rangersfc.co.uk say that papac is on left midfield then infront of wallace?

The official site are always correct in where they claim players will be playing

It is, unfathomably:

McGregor

Whittaker Bougherra Goian Wallace

Edu Davis McCulloch Papac

Naismith Jelavic

I honestly fear for us today i really do

I really can't see that as being the correct team. If it is, bloody hell. Still, we need to win this, so lets do it Rangers.

Have to wonder whether Ally expects Edu to come out and play like Davie Cooper, or whether he's simply giving him a game and praying he doesn't have a total nightmare

Why the fuck did we sign Ortiz when central midfielders are picked ahead of him every week?