***The Official St. Johnstone vs. The Rangers Thread***

Muff

ally is playing things way too safe now, thats going to come back and haunt us big style.

He's terrified of the sack. It has to be that. There's no other sane reason why he'd watch us win the title with positive tactics, and then pick disgustingly negative ones in his first 3 games.

The official site are always correct in where they claim players will be playing

It is, unfathomably:

McGregor

Whittaker Bougherra Goian Wallace

Edu Davis McCulloch Papac

Naismith Jelavic

I honestly fear for us today i really do

Sir, you are talking the piss.

You've got to ask yourself what KMcD and ID are doing behind the scenes if they are agreeing with ally on his selections. It does not take a genius to see a slight change the the Midfield is all we require in order to start playing better. Hopefully I will be made to eat my words come full time. But right now I cannot see it

If that is the way we are actually lining up then there are no words to describe just how bad that team is. And even if we don't line up that way it is still a poor team.

McCulloch and Edu should be sitting on the bench because they are of no use to us.

I am horrified at the official line up - wtf are you doing Ally? I hope to fuck you know something we don't....

the only thing i can think of is ortiz is struggling with not playing, and perhaps keeping him by for malmo, and wilde hasn't been to great in training. but still i think there's better ways to go about things than what has been selected imho

Rangers: McGregor; Whittaker, Bougherra, Goian, Wallace; Edu, Davis, McCulloch, Papac; Naismith, Jelavic.

Subs: Alexander, Ortiz, Fleck, Wylde, Healy, Broadfoot, Hemmings.

possibly the worst starting 11 i have seen in my life. 5 defenders plus mcculloch and edu. that leaves 3 players on our offensive side of the game in naisy/jela and davis.

feels like its gonna be another long lunchtime

If that is the way we are actually lining up then there are no words to describe just how bad that team is. And even if we don't line up that way it is still a poor team.

McCulloch and Edu should be sitting on the bench because they are of no use to us.

i think edu should be dropped, but we need someone with fight in mid like mcculloch - he was excellent last year. but tbh, jigg seems to be playing in a very defensive role whenever he plays now, which means we never see him.

the whole team is so fucking defensive it's crazy - especially up against the likes of st johnston