Walter away to watch Arsenal v Man City

papaguy51

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Na I'm no getting my hopes up. Just a name that we should be targeting. I'm very surprised that no-one has snapped him up on a pre-contract yet and that also goes for a lot of the other summer bosmans(Distin, Bastruk, Sidwell, Gera etc)

Sidwell is 99% certain to go to Newcastle by the report of the last few days, so he'll probably end up at Portsmouth :craphead:

Sidwell has been spotted house hunting with his wife in Northumberland. Where ever the f*ck that is near to?

Sidwell is 99% certain to go to Newcastle by the report of the last few days, so he'll probably end up at Portsmouth :craphead:

Sidwell has been spotted house hunting with his wife in Northumberland. Where ever the f*ck that is near to?

gutted hes signings for nothampton

:pipeguy:

I think Northumberland and Northampton are quite a bit away from each other.

I think Northumberland and Northampton are quite a bit away from each other.

(tu)

Northampton is about an hour north of London. Northumberland is much farther north.