Walter away to watch Arsenal v Man City

papaguy51

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Checked Man City and Arsenal forums and the only name being linked to us is still Mpenza. DeMarcus Beasley is on a free in the summer, he'd be a good option for the left wing.

Only one that seems even a possibilty just now is Aliadiere, part of the Artmedia team :scared:

I think Beasley could be a real possibility!

Not really been given the chance at Man Sh*tty but he's a good, speedy, skillful winger. Big name from the states aswell, 66 caps and only 24 years old. Could attract more fans aswell.

Only one that seems even a possibilty just now is Aliadiere, part of the Artmedia team :scared:

I think Beasley could be a real possibility!

Not really been given the chance at Man Sh*tty but he's a good, speedy, skillful winger. Big name from the states aswell, 66 caps and only 24 years old. Could attract more fans aswell.

I rate him highly and hope he is the one we were looking at, but as you said it's more likely to be somebody like Trevor Sinclair :(

Checked Man City and Arsenal forums and the only name being linked to us is still Mpenza. DeMarcus Beasley is on a free in the summer, he'd be a good option for the left wing.

Didnt know he was available on a free, i would definetly be interested in signing him, i rate him quite highly

According to the Man City forum he is along with Ball, Weaver, Sinclair, Distin, Trabelsi, Jordan and a few youngsters.

Trabelsi only joined them in the summer, seems a bit strange of them to only offer him a 1yr contract considering how highly rated he was. I would take him, hes pretty fast and would provide good competition for alan hutton.

I think Beasley's loan expires in the summer but he still has a year on his PSV contract!

They only offered him a one year contract because he had a stop start season with injury the season before! I would take him and play him, he was one of Europe's best RB's a couple of years ago and only doesn't play there because there will be outcry if Pearce drope Richards!

According to the Man City forum he is along with Ball, Weaver, Sinclair, Distin, Trabelsi, Jordan and a few youngsters.

Trabelsi only joined them in the summer, seems a bit strange of them to only offer him a 1yr contract considering how highly rated he was. I would take him, hes pretty fast and would provide good competition for alan hutton.

He's heading to Qatar they say. They want shot of him. Say's his knees are absolutely buggered and his attitude is aweful in training/around the place.