David Odonkor

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel like vomiting at our current squad.

you feel like vomiting at pretty much the exact same team that won us the double last year?

some of you guys need to take a long hard look at yourselves.

you can only use that excuse so many times before it starts to get boring

lol what a crock of shit mate

what gets boring is a lot of panic merchants greeting about how our squad isn't good enough. It was good enough last year and we still have not finished strengthening.

Our squad is good enough for the SPL, but not good enough for europe. So really depends how ambitious you are how you see the current squad. We were lucky last year, Celtic handed us the league. We are not playing great football and a lot of us would like to see that change. We want our great club competing strongly at home and abroad. We want to see more attacking football, we want more flair. We do not want anymore 5-4-1 at home in Europe against a team we very nearly beat away with 9 players!

Great effort last year, something to be proud of, but our current squad is not fit for purpose.

Would be good to see Odonkor against Chelsea, but from what Ally said in an interview I think he can only play in the closed-door games we have arranged.

you feel like vomiting at pretty much the exact same team that won us the double last year?

some of you guys need to take a long hard look at yourselves.

Exact same team ? Nah, I don't think so.

Our squad is good enough for the SPL, but not good enough for europe. So really depends how ambitious you are how you see the current squad. We were lucky last year, Celtic handed us the league. We are not playing great football and a lot of us would like to see that change. We want our great club competing strongly at home and abroad. We want to see more attacking football, we want more flair. We do not want anymore 5-4-1 at home in Europe against a team we very nearly beat away with 9 players!

Great effort last year, something to be proud of, but our current squad is not fit for purpose.

Would be good to see Odonkor against Chelsea, but from what Ally said in an interview I think he can only play in the closed-door games we have arranged.

:anguish:

Here, here, but will we ever ? :disappointment: