• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A German..   Always said a Gerry Killed her.

Every time this thread gets bumped I wonder if she's been found alive. Then I remember that Gerry killed her.

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, JamieD said:

Where does that say anything about the sniffer dogs?

It's still being reported by the Telegraph in 2016:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/03/16/madeleine-mccann-latest-are-police-any-closer-to-knowing-the-tru/

It's not necessarily a fact just because it is mentioned (without source) in the Telegraph article.

4 minutes ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Am afraid I can't find a specific reference to that story, as I remember it was the Express that broke the story and am sure it was included in the legal action reported in 2010 by the BBC.

I have never heard of it being discredited or withdrawn and it still gets reported as fact. Pro-McCann websites "for truth" on google have loads of hits of people coming up with possible explanations for the dogs' reactions, rather than denying the reports themselves. Kate McCann herself said it might be because she's a doctor and had to handle dead people. You might be mixing it up with some other accusation?

1 minute ago, thegummy said:

I don't know anything about sniffer dogs. Are they so machine-like accurate or is their use more of an indicator to guide them where to look?

I worked with a tracker dog in NI and although not the same as this these dogs were unvelievable if you walked round a tree twice the dog did also. Just an example of how sensitive a dogs sense of smell is.

Just now, JamieD said:

I have never heard of it being discredited or withdrawn and it still gets reported as fact. Pro-McCann websites "for truth" on google have loads of hits of people coming up with possible explanations for the dogs' reactions, rather than denying the reports themselves. Kate McCann herself said it might be because she's a doctor and had to handle dead people.

I think we're getting into dodgy territory here.

2 minutes ago, thegummy said:

I don't know anything about sniffer dogs. Are they so machine-like accurate or is their use more of an indicator to guide them where to look?

I doubt it's a very exact science. There's some stuff on google from the dogs' handler who said they can confuse the smell of human bodies with animal bodies and sometimes decomposing matter that belonged to a still living human can give off the same smell too.

My search history must look fucking awful right now, and they just passed the snooper's charter :lol:

3 minutes ago, JamieD said:

Indeed, as I said a few posts ago. Fortunately a video has just been posted.

I take it that video is a reconstruction? If not, the handler doesn't exactly react like I'd expect someone to react if he'd just found evidence of the McCann's being involved in Maddie's murder.

From my completely ignorant view, I find it hard to believe that the dog barking really means that much as far as evidence goes. Maybe if the dog had been on hundreds of similar missions and only ever barked when he found what was later proven to be traces of a corpse.

I take it that video is a reconstruction? If not, the handler doesn't exactly react like I'd expect someone to react if he'd just found evidence of the McCann's being involved in Maddie's murder.

From my completely ignorant view, I find it hard to believe that the dog barking really means that much as far as evidence goes. Maybe if the dog had been on hundreds of similar missions and only ever barked when he found what was later proven to be traces of a corpse.

Possibly, there don't seem to be any police officers around.

Dogs are trained to pick up on many things and I can only speak from my experience with attack dogs who would indicate a human not by barking but leading you to the person and would only react when as a handler you gave the challenge to the human.

I would trust a dogs indications on this case 100%

People spent years searching for that wee soul Ben Needham - rumours of kidnapped by gypsies, stolen for adoption etc. As it turns out he was killed in his own back garden accidentally, although the digger driver was a bastard for burying him and saying nothing all these years.

I've been to Luz and their apartment was on the corner of a narrow busy road, maybe something the same happened.  The apartment was not locked, maybe MM woke up and wandered out looking for her mum, got hit with a car and the driver panicked and dumped the body.  

19 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

People spent years searching for that wee soul Ben Needham - rumours of kidnapped by gypsies, stolen for adoption etc. As it turns out he was killed in his own back garden accidentally, although the digger driver was a bastard for burying him and saying nothing all these years.

I've been to Luz and their apartment was on the corner of a narrow busy road, maybe something the same happened.  The apartment was not locked, maybe MM woke up and wandered out looking for her mum, got hit with a car and the driver panicked and dumped the body.  

I reckon there would be blood splatters on the road/pavement that would indicate such a thing happened

The Met know what happened and spend their time trying to find evidence to support it - well they have a theory which is simply MM over-dosed on Nurofen/Calpol and Gerry then took her body and dumped her in the sea. 

I know for a fact that this is their main theory and they strongly believe this is what happened, but they just can't get enough together to prove it 

It's not often the police are wrong about this stuff either. They're going off a lot of stuff like the parents behaviours, the crime scene itself, the amount of medicine they claimed to have used didn't add up with what they had left etc. And the possible sighting of a man walking to a beach holding a child, they're adamant that it was Gerry

Band of Brothers likes this
1 minute ago, Gaz52 said:

I reckon there would be blood splatters on the road/pavement that would indicate such a thing happened

The Met know what happened and spend their time trying to find evidence to support it - well they have a theory which is simply MM over-dosed on Nurofen/Calpol and Gerry then took her body and dumped her in the sea. 

I know for a fact that this is their main theory and they strongly believe this is what happened, but they just can't get enough together to prove it 

It's not often the police are wrong about this stuff either. They're going off a lot of stuff like the parents behaviours, the crime scene itself, the amount of medicine they claimed to have used didn't add up with what they had left etc. And the possible sighting of a man walking to a beach holding a child, they're adamant that it was Gerry

That is horrific! 

2 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

How do you know that?

Rfc52 likes this

They've always been protected because they're middle-class hard working parents. Had it been Chantelle fae Castlemilk doping her weans up then leaving them in a hotel room alone whilst she fucks off for a drink, she'd be vilified by the public and no doubt charged by the police 

They get it far too easy, they're as guilty as sin, the Dad's eyes aren't  sane, you can see evil lurking beyond them 

2 minutes ago, thegummy said:

How do you know that?

My ex was someone very high up in Police Scotland's personal physio and they ended up good friends, he's retired now but he told her that story, amongst other nasty shit, says he hated how corrupt the police was and retired at 35 or something :lol: