Oh The Fitba Is Shite

How pishy is Scottish fitba, Dundee Utd out to amateurs, Rangers odds on to go out to a 9th placed swedish league team.........what the fuck has happened.

If you watch our game..its unlike any other in the world in style & attitude and when mixed with flair, organisation showed what can be done when our clubs used to take sometimes 4-5 goals against German opposition at home as the style was totally unique.....Now its without flair

TBH I think I have watched my last game...its just too much money for "entertainment".

Resigning membership here also, close the doors on the way out.

TBH I think I have watched my last game...

Yeah, I know, it is like the soul has gone out of our club with the departure of Sir David Murray.

Ibrox without moonbeams is a dismal prospect.

And then the trumpets in our support turn on Big Lee the most brave and dashing player in the SPL...!

It is pure shite man...!

How pishy is Scottish fitba, Dundee Utd out to amateurs, Rangers odds on to go out to a 9th placed swedish league team.........what the fuck has happened.

If you watch our game..its unlike any other in the world in style & attitude and when mixed with flair, organisation showed what can be done when our clubs used to take sometimes 4-5 goals against German opposition at home as the style was totally unique.....Now its without flair

TBH I think I have watched my last game...its just too much money for "entertainment".

Resigning membership here also, close the doors on the way out.

You stick to the 9/11 conspiracty theories ya crackpot

He is right though, our game is dire, and, in the main, devoid of real skill and flair.

And the product served up is not near value for what we pay.

For some daft reason I still keep going to every game though, and am looking forward to a wee day out to Perth tomorrow.

He is right though, our game is dire, and, in the main, devoid of real skill and flair.

And the product served up is not near value for what we pay.

For some daft reason I still keep going to every game though, and am looking forward to a wee day out to Perth tomorrow.

Are you having a wee day out on Wednesday too?

Are you having a wee day out on Wednesday too?

Can't make this one, although I believe that you (and a couple of others) are attending a buisness trip with some of our boys?

(I think thats correct anyway?)

Can't make this one, although I believe that you (and a couple of others) are attending a buisness trip with some of our boys?

(I think thats correct anyway?)

That's right, mate. I was just wondering if you were one of the party. Planes, trains and automobiles. :D