Now before you all think, here we go another thread on Mo Edu, what in gods name is Coisty playing Mo right midfield? When he signed, was he not a center half and playing that role with the USA national team. Now he is absolute gash in midfield, so if he's not going to be played at the back, why not get shot of him, he is murder as a midfielder.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He's not been terrible today.

He's not been great, but he's not been terrible.

He's been better today than he usually is, I don't know if it's just me but at Ibrox he just freezes with fear every time he gets the ball. As if he's scared to even attempt anything incase the crowd get on his back.

He's not been terrible today.

He's not been great, but he's not been terrible.

You haven a laugh? Lost count how many times he has lost the ball, out of position and running round with his head up his arse. The guy is gash as a midfielder. Play him center half. As for McCullouch, he needs to be told he's not a midfielders arsehole.

To the OP, he was signed as a midfielder and played a few games at centre back but he is not a defender. Edu was and has been far better than McCulloch so far this season but that seems to be ignored by most on here.

Edu had a decent game today, not a natural role for him but he was always looking for the ball.

I really don't like slating our players but I think his time, and McCulloch's, has to be nearly up. The difference in ball control, timing of runs and positional awareness when Ortiz came on was extreme.

There's no use saying it is because he was played out of position: that should not have any effect on ball control and he was no better in the middle vs Hearts or Malmö.