Papac Lw. Edu And Jig Cm, Davis Rw

sdunsmb

What the fuck?

Why?

A better performance today and the main thing was the 3 points but I just can't get my head around the system Ally is trying to play.

Why don't we play Davis in CM with Edu/Jig and then two wingers?

The victory will paper over that thanks. Now lets move on.

For me the victory will not paper over huge tactical mistakes that have already cost us two games this season and will cost us many more if we don't change it.

For me the victory will not paper over huge tactical mistakes that have already cost us two games this season and will cost us many more if we don't change it.

To you and i of course it wont, but to the masses who care only about our result here and now, the truth wont matter.

(tu)

I really dont know why you are looking for a moan so quickly after we won, and played well but Ill point out that Edu was on the right side a lot more than Davis today.

As will the performance

I wasn't overly impressed with the performance but it was an improvement which obviously good and three points which is even better.

I am just extremely worried by our tactics and team selection.

I really dont know why you are looking for a moan so quickly after we won, and played well but Ill point out that Edu was on the right side a lot more than Davis today.

Yeh, I noticed that. It just all seems very strange to me.

I am moaning because I am concerned and frustrated.

I quite like the idea of Wallace and Papac interchanging down the left.

As for the others, it looks to me like they play more of a midfield three allowing space on the right for whittaker to bomb forward.

I'm no a great fan of having both Edu and McCullloch playing but it worked ok. Thought Naismith was better when moved back into the midfield too.

As for the others, it looks to me like they play more of a midfield three allowing space on the right for whittaker to bomb forward.

I'm no a great fan of having both Edu and McCullloch playing but it worked ok. Thought Naismith was better when moved back into the midfield too.

I don't and if I had to choose one to be more advanced, it would be Wallace and not Papac.

Yeh, they are kind of playing a midfield three. It worked today but personally I despise this system. I would rather see Naismith on RW, Davis and one other in CM and a left winger on the LW.

Tell me you're not serious. Papac had one good cross, the rest of the match, nothing. And he hasn't shown anything in the past that makes me think he'll be good in that position. He was almost a waste of a jersey today. Proper LM for me thanks

Ally might as well leave now, he's clearly never gonna win some of you over.

If he continues to play this system , then he won't win me over. However, I'm sure he will change it and we will improve, not to mention Lafferty back and new signings.

I really don't know what Ally is doing with this Midfield now and its got me beat ,but I hope he knows what he is doing but I Just dont know , It is frustrating when they both give the ball away consistently.

Ally looks Perplexed when on the Camera today and he looks very uncomfortable with his situation .IMO

I know its early but he looks under quite a bit of pressure and I do hope and Pray that this works out for him .

Big Improvement but Edu and Clugger in there look lost at times and I am very concerned about that partnership in CM .