Fed Up with Rumours in the Press

nvager

WS or Ally going here going there and then you hear the player is about to sign for Man C or is not for sale PSV.

Its all just rumours and innuendo and we all have that awful feeling we have LITTLE money to spend anyway.

Then there's the UEFA verdict next week - more rumours after that up to May 3rd.

Guess we all will just have to grin and bear it until August.

WS or Ally going here going there and then you hear the player is about to sign for Man C or is not for sale PSV.

Its all just rumours and innuendo and we all have that awful feeling we have LITTLE money to spend anyway.

Then there's the UEFA verdict next week - more rumours after that up to May 3rd.

Guess we all will just have to grin and bear it until August.

Heard a rumour on RC last night with Ally saying we will give the league a better shot next season......

How come ????? Who have we signed to strengthen the team

Stop this Fish i'm finding that i'm agreeing wi ye again.

Your right i don't think Gow and Broadfoot are better than what we have and unless they are reserve or bench players and they think they can improve them then i think they are both poor signings

Right, before its said, my head is not in the sand ok...

However perhaps Ally is referring the fact that they have already steadied the ship and that he feels with a couple of quality additions to the starting 11 we will be good enough to compete with Celtic.

Gow and Broadfoot are not the quality additions, and Ally must know this. They will be looking to add strength in depth and these two provide that bench strength, no more than that. Ally just realises that we are not a million miles behind Celtic, they are just a little less pish than we are or were in the early season anyway.

A good forward to partner Boyd and a skilled and consistent creative spark in midfield will be enough to win us this league... problem is we don't just want to win the league, we want to dominate Scottish football for years to come (as we should) and start to make inroads into European success. To do that will require the reconstruction we all talk about and that our chairman apparently hasn't got the stomach for

Stop this Fish i'm finding that i'm agreeing wi ye again.

Your right i don't think Gow and Broadfoot are better than what we have and unless they are reserve or bench players and they think they can improve them then i think they are both poor signings

CHING !!!!!!

The penny has dropped.......SEASON TICKETS

Its official...Ally had joined Murrays devious mob at Ibrox :lol: