Rangers - No Support In Malmo Allowed

MosesMcNeil

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a thought. Has there been any info/news regarding what measures Malmo FC have/will be putting in place to enforce the "ban" on Rangers fans?

Will they have a cordon in place away from the stadium eg? Will non-Swedish speaking people be allowed entry to the ground?

Lets face it. If ye don't speak Swedish, why would ye go tae the Malmo game, other than tae support the Rangers?

There's also the chance that some celtic fans may turn up with the sole intention of causing bother to get Rangers FC into trouble, and they may be looking out for this.

Just a thought. Has there been any info/news regarding what measures Malmo FC have/will be putting in place to enforce the "ban" on Rangers fans?

Will they have a cordon in place away from the stadium eg? Will non-Swedish speaking people be allowed entry to the ground?

Lets face it. If ye don't speak Swedish, why would ye go tae the Malmo game, other than tae support the Rangers?

There's also the chance that some celtic fans may turn up with the sole intention of causing bother to get Rangers FC into trouble, and they may be looking out for this.

just read 8 quid a pint, wont be many tims there lol

The CEO of Malmö FF was just on Swedish Television and the reporter asked him how they planned to stop the Scottish supporters from the game. The CEO said there will be a language test at the gates - those who can't pronounce "spettekaka" (a local dessert of the southern parts of Sweden) correctly wont be let in. He was kidding ofcourse... ;)

The CEO of Malmö FF was just on Swedish Television and the reporter asked him how they planned to stop the Scottish supporters from the game. The CEO said there will be a language test at the gates - those who can't pronounce "spettekaka" (a local dessert of the southern parts of Sweden) correctly wont be let in. He was kidding ofcourse... ;)

Even if this was true, its a shame that not all of the Rangers support are Scottish :pipe:

Sounds great, can you deep fry it?

Here's the interview (in Swedish). The CEO says: "They (Rangers fans) have no rights to visit the Swedbank stadion, because they have chanted racist slogans". I think he means religious chants...

http://svtplay.se/v/2493779/mff_presenterade_atgarder

Itake exception to being called an arsehole, moron , selfish from faceless people, stand up and be counted then go on report the guys going.

ive attended too many european away ties to be told how to behave by anyone, i very rarely sing at matches(innocent from eindhoven) and tend to take my car to the airport so on most occasions im not the drunken yob some of my fellow "fans" on here are portraying me.

Yes i will be there tomorrow, no i wont have colours on , no i wont cheer when we score and i will be respectful of my hosts who are Malmo fans.

this thread is an embarrasment to Rangers fans and RM.

Itake exception to being called an arsehole, moron , selfish from faceless people, stand up and be counted then go on report the guys going.

ive attended too many european away ties to be told how to behave by anyone, i very rarely sing at matches(innocent from eindhoven) and tend to take my car to the airport so on most occasions im not the drunken yob some of my fellow "fans" on here are portraying me.

Yes i will be there tomorrow, no i wont have colours on , no i wont cheer when we score and i will be respectful of my hosts who are Malmo fans.

this thread is an embarrasment to Rangers fans and RM.

You call yourself a fan and you don't sing ? :craphead:

On a more serious note, enjoy yourself and get home back safe. Hopefully you'll get to celebrate a Gers win on foreign soil aswell (tu)