Season Ticket renewal form in this morning....

Boab

Arrived in the post today, I do not really want to see the same boring rubbish that we have served with for the last 4 years. I wish we could renew on certain conditions being met,ie quality signings being made, not epl failures and foot of the spl plodders.

However, I know that I will renew anyway because I always do and would find every week without going to the game unbearable.At least there is no increase in price this time.

Wish we could get back to the 90,s feeling when every game was filled with anticipation of entertainment with success not fear of boredom and embarrassment.

Roll on next season. I hope!

Got mine this morning! £489!!! Only up about a tenner tho so not 2 bad!!! Can anyone explain the bit on the back about applying for away games???

to the best of my knowledge mate for the away games you get 5 away tickets in the SPL during the season but i dont know how it works for the cup games though. The away tickets you get split into 5pots and in the 5pots has the 5games in which you will get tickets for and i think thats the way it works as it was discussed on FF as to how the split-tickets etc were worked out

Not received my renewal form yet..

"The immediate priority is bolstering the 1st team squad. This will enable him to mount a serious title challenge, regularly in CL, and to achieve this we need to strengthen squad. BUT it is vitally important we stay within our financial means ...prudent management required"

SDM

Thats the gist