Something Isn't Right...

Sheikh Salim

Not a knee jerk reaction, not a taig either. Just my overall thoughts based on the season so far.

We have;

Players who look disinterested

Players who lack basic discipline

Players with poor ability

A manager unwilling to drop players based on form

A manager clueless in how to change a game

A manager unwilling to make subs

We are unable to carry out proper negotiations to sign players

We have a chairman who many doubt has much funds at all.

This is the same team more or less from last season and they look fucking clueless, give or take a few players. The referee was shocking tonight, but this is no excuse. Everyone could see what had to be changed, why the fuck does Ally not see it?

I'm worried how this season will pan out. I personally am grateful for Whyte coming in and securing our best players (bar whittaker) on long term contracts, but on hearing that he was trying to spread the cost of paying for DGW over a couple of years makes me think that he has to get external investment to be able to make signings.

If things carry on its gonna be a long fucking season.

Pissed off loyal

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with you... also we are behind the club but why shouldnt we be allowed to dissent when our team underperforms, our management makes terrible choices, and our multi billionaire owner dawdles over 1m players and free transfers... we have every right to be pissed off..especially if changes are not made after this game.

At this rate I think Ally will be gone by September m8.

What is it with right footed players playing on the left wing, surely Wylde deserves to start. Ally needs to forget about who he enjoys having a pint with and get McCulloch out of the team.. Whittacker has been complete shite since he signed his new contract, in fact, was he ever any good?

Something has to change fast or we'll be out of europe and playing catch up in the league.

aye . we have fans like that talk pish :5536: .

Aye sorry okay then everythings fucking rosy. Do you disagree? Fuxake knocking Rangers is the last thing I want to do believe me surely myself and a few others aren't the only ones with these concerns...

From as long as i have been reading things on here its been the same old pish after we lose games, people saying walter smith was a disgrace to the club after we lost out saying he didnt have a clue but yet we ended up winning the league 3 times in a row and playing fantastic football at times. I never got chance to watch game tonight, only game i have seen properly is the hearts game at start of season but i have definately seen us in a worse mess than this and we've bounced back so keep the faith

We played well on Saturday and again tonight, if it wasn't for 2 arseholes in our team and a shite referee we would'v went through.

If if if...too late now. Even though the ref was garbage...we need to make some big changes - nothing wrong with being realistic - can still be behind your team and wanting to see changes being made.

From as long as i have been reading things on here its been the same old pish after we lose games, people saying walter smith was a disgrace to the club after we lost out saying he didnt have a clue but yet we ended up winning the league 3 times in a row and playing fantastic football at times. I never got chance to watch game tonight, only game i have seen properly is the hearts game at start of season but i have definately seen us in a worse mess than this and we've bounced back so keep the faith

This isn't just a reaction to tonights game, this is from the start of the season. For instance starting every game with Edu and McCulloch when every man, woman and their dug can see it doesn't work.

I think Ally is a good number 2 who is naturally close to the players and is a bridge between them and the management ... I just don't know if he has it in him to be a manager.

It's especially hard for him to make the change because he has been the players friend for the last few seasons and they probably still see him that way. All he can do now in my opinion is get VERY tough with the players and leave them in no doubt who the boss is