Vote: Will you purchase the new home top?

Rohan

Vote: Will you purchase the new home top?  

118 members have voted

1. 1. Will you purchase the new home top?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

for the record...Yes i will be, and those who say no need to have a long look at themselves. its still the gers' top.. get off your high horse for once and at least buy the top... THEN you can go to the stadium and moan yourself silly

Guest TheQueensXI
seems i helped you out

i did too :lol:

overlap of greatness

In Scotland, when that happens, we say 'Great minds think alike'

no, i just thought "that bloody canadian got in there first. <_< "

for the record...Yes i will be, and those who say no need to have a long look at themselves. its still the gers' top.. get off your high horse for once and at least buy the top... THEN you can go to the stadium and moan yourself silly

I buy all the 3 tops every year but if other fans dont want to buy them then i dont blame then every year we have been getting hit with cheap tops, carling sign falling off, material bobbling. Now the money doesn't even go to Rangers Murray any more it goes to JJB now.

Yes i will get it, dont really like it but still going to buy it. I will probably get the away top as well this year as its not too bad. They better put some effort into the tops next year though

i dont like it but then i never liked this seasons and its one of my favourites now. I could buy another 2 or 3 of this seaons home top for the price i will pay for this one but inevitably i will end up buying this shirt.