Vote: Will you purchase the new home top?

Rohan

Vote: Will you purchase the new home top?  

118 members have voted

1. 1. Will you purchase the new home top?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jury's out. I had a bad experience dealing with JJB over the extreme poor quality of the top I bought earlier this year, so that left a really sour taste in my mouth.

If the home top turns out to be the one posted earlier with the ghastly collar, then I probably won't shell out the dosh for it. Poor quality AND a bad design? Don't think so, even if I do love the club.

I haven't seen it, but I never buy football tops anyway. My own personal opinion is that grown men shouldn't wear football tops unless actually playing football. Plus my wife would never let me leave the house with it on!

You really need to get her told!

Yes, I will be buying it, its not the worst in the world, IMO certainly a lot better than this season's effort.

I'll agree its certainly not the best we've ever had.

I wont be buying this one when it comes out, i hope the other 2 tops will be better, i have nearly every shirt from the last 25 years and if im honest will probably buy it at some stage but don't think i will wear it as it looks rubbish imo <cr>

It is basically disgusting. My loyalty will probably see me buy the f*ckin' thing anyway, but they don't deserve it.

I hear you, Danny. What KILLS me is that even with all my whinging and girning, I know I will break down and get one eventually, even though this design gives me the dry boke. doh

What a sad, sad life...

It is the worst top they have brought out in years and there have been some f*cken horror's!

'Nuff said. I think the only thing that rivals it is that lavender horror from adidas a number of years back.

The collar bit must be a design on all of umbros new strips. Look at the new Hull City one...

That doesn't seem to be quite as bad as ours - maybe because the colours are more muted (or look that way) than ours. I think the design on the GK's tops are much better. Someone (was it you Craigy?) on this board did a mock up a short while ago using that design in Red , and it looked 1000% better than the White and Red Cevron that we got stuck with. I think Umbro could've lessened the "cheesy" look quite a bit if they left off the Red chevron on ours and just kept the White one. Still wouldn't be ideal, but would look better than what we have.

Oh well...