Steven Naismith

weemadvlad

Hey Guys first time poster on here, felt I should come and share my disgust at last night. Did anyone else feel that we were lucky not to finish the game with 8 men last night. Whittikar is a clown and I hope he gets a terrible reception on Saturday by our fans to let him know that he cost us big. I don't care what anyone says he is like 28? and on 20k a week he realy should know that what he done would get him sent off. As four Bougherra I am not a 100 percent sure if his was a red, still should never had went up with the elbow.

My point is thou someone is going to have to take Naisy aside and tell him to cool down a bit. Don't get me wrong I say that next to papac he is my favorite player at the club, its just that he has some temper on him. Last night he should have been sent off. He picked up a yellow card (wrong decision by the ref as he clearly won the ball). Seconds later as there boy got his second yellow naisy booted the ball at him. This should have been seen as violent conduct and should have resulted in a second yellow. He would have been in a similar boot as Whittikar if the ref had seen it, a total needless sending off. To thous who are going to tell me that I am a idiot or whatever watch it back and you should surely see what I mean. He is always losing his temper, when you see his face after a decision has went against him he looks as if he is about to explode. He needs to calm down

He's always had a temper, that's part of his game, unfortunately. I agree, when I seen him boot the ball off the other guy I thought he was off aswell.

If he could somehow channel it into his game, he'd be even better.

I was absolutely smouldering with anger at the lack of discipline last night; McCoist must stamp his authority upon these characters right away and it will be another early test of his managerial capabilities. Not only are such on-pitch failings unworthy of the jersey, but we have to play at least four volatile Old Firm games per season where losing the plot can mean losing the game. There is also the issue of suspensions for the Uefa Cup games.

Get them sorted out Ally.

Couldn't have been more than a second between Naismith hitting the ball and the whistle blowing - the ball was still in play and Naismith was kicking it. You don't get booked usually for kicking the ball off someone when the game is playing, really don't understand the furore behind this 'incident' :disappointment: