Jelavic Will Never Play For Us In Cl Proper.

bunter

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your more gutted about him not playing in CL than us going out?

Are you his da?

Maybe if he hadn't fluffed his lines (twice) he could have played there.

And there is always next year for him.

Your more gutted about him not playing in CL than us going out?

Are you his da?

Maybe if he hadn't fluffed his lines (twice) he could have played there.

And there is always next year for him.

I love the man, as I say. However, he should have buried that chance in Malmo. It's about the team anyway and if that was Jela's attitude then i wouldn't see him lasting here for too long. The man is undoubtedly a team player, hence he won't worry about personal glory

Ive seen a few people have a go at him for missing a good chance but people seem to forget he was fighting a battle on his own up front at times. He scored a magnificent goal and held the ball up well. I think we overrate Jelavic just a tad on here but its still clear to see he is a class above everyone at our club. I dont think we can have a go at him when we rely on him far too much, other players need to step up.

Ive seen a few people have a go at him for missing a good chance but people seem to forget he was fighting a battle on his own up front at times. He scored a magnificent goal and held the ball up well. I think we overrate Jelavic just a tad on here but its still clear to see he is a class above everyone at our club. I dont think we can have a go at him when we rely on him far too much, other players need to step up.

I don't think he's an out and out finisher to be honest.

I see him as the deeper lying striker who drops off and beats a man or looks for that killer pass for a 'finsiher', so to speak.

I don't think he's an out and out finisher to be honest.

I see him as the deeper lying striker who drops off and beats a man or looks for that killer pass for a 'finsiher', so to speak.

I get that feeling too but his goal scoring record for us so far has been clinical. I think the fact we dont have that finisher their for him and well, pretty much any other creative spark means he has taken it upon himself to be creative, weve all seen it lately, he is trying it far too much. I think he can be that penalty box striker too but he would benefit from having a partner in their with him, wether thats Naismith or not I dont know but the guy needs help!

Wow!

Really?

Did you work that out all by yourself?

Why the sarcasm? Just pointing out the inherent flaw of your argument. Before the takeover we'd have to consider all offers. Now that we've got Whyte in charge, we wouldn't even look at a bid unless it was utterly outrageous. Hence, we won't even consider selling him in January, regardless of how good it is or how good he's playing

Why the sarcasm? Just pointing out the inherent flaw of your argument. Before the takeover we'd have to consider all offers. Now that we've got Whyte in charge, we wouldn't even look at a bid unless it was utterly outrageous. Hence, we won't even consider selling him in January, regardless of how good it is or how good he's playing

Even after losing out on £15m?