***Inverness CT vs. The Rangers Thread***

Muff

whatever

i don't think it was clear, i saw it 3 times and it's very difficult to see, if you think that was clear you're obviously lying just to prove your petty little point :)

If its not clear then why the fuck are you ripping in to edu. away and take a flying fuck to yourself. too many in our support give edu a hard time even when he's done fuck all wrong

Can stand listening to Andy walker.

When Rangers play well it's "easy possession" we're getting from opponents.

When Peado FC play well they are playing "scintillating football".

Get to flock Walker you dirty wee diving cheating biased chunt. This guy shouldn't be allowed to commentate on our games.

If its not clear then why the fuck are you ripping in to edu. away and take a flying fuck to yourself. too many in our support give edu a hard time even when he's done fuck all wrong

OMG

that's it, i really cant bring myself to reply to anything else you post

crazy

EDIT, edu did everything wrong, jelavic is inconsequencial. 1 edu was in a scoring position - more of a scoring position than jelavic - what does he do? claffs the ball across the way. so either way, he wastes a clear oppertunity, or he disallows the goal, clear logic. doesn't matter if jelavic was onside or not.