McNaughton

Craigy

Never know, maybe Smith could make a wee move for him in the summer. Did he not have him in his Scotland squad but had to pull out due to injury.

I'd take him, as Dado say's, very versatile and a pretty good player.

Guest The Brown Brogue

He's a decent player, and has improved a lot since he went to Cardiff.

The main reason for this comes from a quote in the Aberdeen Evening Express where he said now he was playing in a tougher league he has started going to the gym after training because thats what the rest of the squad do!

A pretty damning indictment on the way young scottish players live their lives, it's no wonder most of them hit their peaks at about the age of 30 once they have moved away form Scotland.

I would say that its a damning indictment on Aberdeen, not necessarily the SPL as a whole, I don't reallly know the training methods of other clubs in Scotland and I guess neither does he seeing as though he only played for Aberdeen, other clubs may well get their players into the gym more.

Certainly from an Ally McCoist interview in the Evening times the other day they do a lot of work in the gym prior to training some mornings, although didn't say how often