XBox Live

Davy

40 quid a year.

There scamin bassas though i bought a 1 month membership and a few months later i was look at a bank statement and noticed they were taking money out of my bank each month. I can't cancel it as well. All i can do is change credit card or payment option.

40 quid a year.

There scamin bassas though i bought a 1 month membership and a few months later i was look at a bank statement and noticed they were taking money out of my bank each month. I can't cancel it as well. All i can do is change credit card or payment option.

If they're taking it out by direct debit go into your bank and ask them to take it back and not let them take money from your account.

40 quid a year.

If they're taking it out by direct debit go into your bank and ask them to take it back and not let them take money from your account.

I'm gonna have to. I can't find a way to cancel the bassa through my xbox. Bunch of f*ckers.

I was thinking about getting it in the Summer for something to do.

Worth it do yous think ?

i quite enjoy it personally, i only use it to play PES 6, but its more competative playing online so it adds a bit more enjoyment

go for it (tu)

Worth it do yous think ?

i quite enjoy it personally, i only use it to play PES 6, but its more competative playing online so it adds a bit more enjoyment

go for it (tu)

(tu)

mind you gets a tad annoying when every cunt goes inter barca or brazil

Guest Euronymous

Worth it do yous think ?

go for it (tu)

(tu)

I find myself playing against Man Utd instead....

Worth it do yous think ?

go for it (tu)

(tu)

your not kidding, i think the only teams ive ever played online are

"Real Madrid , Barcelona, Inter Milan, Chelsea, Brazil"

i tend to go Man Utd, even though i hate them, ive got a system that works

• 2 weeks later...
you signed yourself up? :craphead:

No yet mate, I was considering it but with exams and stuff just now it would be a bit of a distraction.

I think I'll wait till the Summer and kick all your erse's at Pro Evo :craphead:

No yet mate, I was considering it but with exams and stuff just now it would be a bit of a distraction.

I think I'll wait till the Summer and kick all your erse's at Pro Evo :craphead:

same here, got a shit load of uni stuff to do.

will probably be online in 2 weeks