Will We See A Signing/ Signings For Europa Deadline

djbroxybear

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is really starting to take the piss now. How much more players are we going to be linked with before we sign some one. I'm all for watching the pennys as I don't want us back to where we've just came from,but CW needs to start backing Ally with his signing targets. I mean it's not as if it would be money wasted the 3 main targets DG,WV,RJ could all have been first team players for a good few years to come.

Two million euros for Verhoek is not a big price. Seltic can get permits for Kenyans and Japs and we cant get one for an Ozzie? :(

(tu)

The initial rules for a work permit can't be changed. He has to have played 75% of international games in the last 2 years so his permit request has to be automatically rejected. It's at the appeal stage they look at other things like his wages and if he will improve the game in this country.

quote name='Spectre' timestamp='1313103518' post='1059299508']

The initial rules for a work permit can't be changed. He has to have played 75% of international games in the last 2 years so his permit request has to be automatically rejected. It's at the appeal stage they look at other things like his wages and if he will improve the game in this country.

I know how the rule works mate.

My point is that they dont seem to ever have problems with WPs whether it be through appeals or whatever.

What is the hold up with this Oz lad? Is there a set time on how long an appeal can take? Wanyeamas was done n dusted pretty quickly.

How did he get on? Hows wee Dougie doing, is he still boss down there?

He wasn't fit!

Yeh Dougie is still the boss, he is an absolute hero down there and seems to be doing well, keeping them up last season.

Palace have a player called Sean Scannell who came through their youth system. He's a really skillful and tricky number 10/striker/winger who would be a great signing for Rangers IMO, although maybe quite expensive.

He wasn't fit!

Yeh Dougie is still the boss, he is an absolute hero down there and seems to be doing well, keeping them up last season.

Palace have a player called Sean Scannell who came through their youth system. He's a really skillful and tricky number 10/striker/winger who would be a great signing for Rangers IMO, although maybe quite expensive.

Oh, gutted mate. Typical.

Thats good, ive got alot of time for Dougie, big bluenose!

I know all about Sean mate. :) Huge potential!

(tu)