Scotland V Denmark

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dorrans should be in ahead of Brown by a long way, and I'd rather have seen McNaughton in there than Crainey but other than that I'm fairly happy with the line-up.

Glad Wilson is getting a chance despite the lack of 1st team football, he is our brightest prospect at the back though I don't know much about Grant Hanley who I think is meant to be quite good?

Caldwell is gash but who the heck else do we have - Berra not really any better, McManus rubbish though did always look better for Scotland alongside Weir, Webster would maybe be worth a chance if he was ever fit.

Lee Wallace will be back in there in the future for sure, but having been out for so long last season I think it's fair enough he doesn't stroll straight back in already - he'd only just made it into the team when he got injured anyway.

I get immensely frustrated with some of the odd selections by Levein and before him Burley, and the justifications they give for making them. For example, Levein won't play Berra and Wilson together as they're both left-footed, so if Berra comes on tomorrow, it will be for Wilson.

More annoyingly, as long as Scott Brown is celtc captain, he'll be an automatic pick for Scotland despite the fact he's woeful.

Can't believe Levein is our manager. He should have been sacked at half time during the Czech Republic game when he thought playing a 4-6-0 would be a good idea. The funny thing about the 4-6-0 fiasco is that Czech Republic aren't even a good side anymore.

When everyone's fit, the team that should always play is;

Miller

Morrison Commons Naismith

Dorrans Fletcher

Wallace Wilson Berra Hutton

McGregor

Goodwillie up top, Templeton on left, Adam as Number 10 and aye I'd agree.

Goodwillie up top, Templeton on left, Adam as Number 10 and aye I'd agree.

Goodwillie hasn't done enough as yet, Templeton is completely unproven and Adam is a possibility if he can be more trustworthy in possession.

People need to see that templeton isn't the real deal yet he lacked consistency last season and ended up in and out the team so he's not ready imo. Agree with papaguys team but leggo muncher will always play under levein unfortunately!