Stefan Klos

The Lad

Stephan Klos (clap) will be sorry to see him go!!

Rangers have had 3 outstanding keepers in my life time Criss Woods, Andy Goram and Stephan Kloss, we have been lucky enough to have 3 of the best IMO championee

Rangers have had 3 outstanding keepers in my life time Criss Woods, Andy Goram and Stephan Kloss, we have been lucky enough to have 3 of the best IMO championee

Good keeper but he couldnt lace Gorams boots

Not many would mate, he was still a top class keeper. Anyone who had to follow Goram was in for a hard job but Klos managed it.

Is Klos retiring from professional football? I now its outside the realms of possibility but I genuinely would like it if he stayed with us on a vastly reduced salary. If he is retiring he would have nothing to lose from it

He has been very loyal to us and would be great backup and could help bring through the youth keepers and perhaps go on to be a coach. He is not very old for a goalie and could conceivably play for another 5 years....

Never going to happen I know...

I suspect the injuries have taken their toll on him now. Would love to see him as a coach one day, along with Dado I think they could have a lot to offer once they have done their coaching badges

Ye need tae get shot of all these sentimental issues you have with players mate

They are not coaches so time tae get rid of the dead wood :pipeguy:

I agree, that's why I said 'one day' and 'once they have done their coaching badges'

they should not be taken on as coaches until they have shown that they are coaches of a high standard.

I was in no way advocating making them coaches now

If only you could've kick with confidence you could have ranked higher.

1. Andy Goram

2. Chris Woods

3. Stefan Klos

4. Peter McCloy

5. Allan Macgregor

Hey but what do I know I've not got a Champions League winners medal!

All the very best Der Goalie!!! :wave:

Is Klos retiring from professional football? I now its outside the realms of possibility but I genuinely would like it if he stayed with us on a vastly reduced salary. If he is retiring he would have nothing to lose from it

He has been very loyal to us and would be great backup and could help bring through the youth keepers and perhaps go on to be a coach. He is not very old for a goalie and could conceivably play for another 5 years....

Never going to happen I know...

I suspect the injuries have taken their toll on him now. Would love to see him as a coach one day, along with Dado I think they could have a lot to offer once they have done their coaching badges

Ye need tae get shot of all these sentimental issues you have with players mate

They are not coaches so time tae get rid of the dead wood :pipeguy:

I agree, that's why I said 'one day' and 'once they have done their coaching badges'

they should not be taken on as coaches until they have shown that they are coaches of a high standard.

I was in no way advocating making them coaches now

Move on mate let them go we will have somebody else and Im not for going back the way like bringing Wattie back an aw that

Its feckin ridiculous actually

Dunno bout that mate agree wif Chambo Goram was a hard act to follow, but Stephan has played at a higher Level that Goram and won the Champoins league and did beat Jens Leahman to Brusia Dortman Keeper of the 90's which means he can't be a bad keeper.

Do agree Goram was our best player for years at the brox.

1. Andy Goram

2. Chris Woods

3. Stefan Klos

4. Peter McCloy

5. Allan Macgregor

I would put Stevie (Safe hands) )in place of MacGregor :o

Dunno bout that mate agree wif Chambo Goram was a hard act to follow, but Stephan has played at a higher Level that Goram and won the Champoins league and did beat Jens Leahman to Brusia Dortman Keeper of the 90's which means he can't be a bad keeper.

Do agree Goram was our best player for years at the brox.

Done next tae hee haw at international level and wasnt even considered during his time with us....

Dortmund let him go coz it was time for them to move on...

Note !!!!!!! :pipeguy:

1. Andy Goram

2. Chris Woods

3. Stefan Klos

4. Peter McCloy

5. Allan Macgregor

I would put Stevie (Safe hands) )in place of MacGregor :o

I think I would rank somewhere between Lindsay Hamilton & Bonni Ginzgurg!! :D

Ps 2-1 tae the Brae last night!!

I posted a while ago about things i'd like to see between now and the end of the season (realistically) and most agreed that Prso and Klos taking part in the last home game should be happen, give them a decent send off. Both wanted to play for Rangers whenever they could and always gave 100% when playing.

The amount of times Klos saved us was unbelievable. A truly World Class keeper and will be sad to see him go. Deserves one hell of a send off!

Klos saved us 6-15 points a season, we must get a keeper in, in the summer who can give us that too.

A hope Klos and Dado get the send off by the fans that they deserve infront of a full house after the game but we all know of the subway loyal so that wont happen :rolleyes:

Be sad to see Klos leaving he has been a great servant to the club he is a world class keeper and will be sadly missed. As for Big Dado just wish we got him a couple years before we did had 2 really good seasons and its been sad to see him struggle this season because last season he was really good but the injuries have taken there toll on him. Although he has only been here 3seasons you can tell he has the club at heart and because of that the Rangers fans appreciate him and will sing his name at everygame

Klos saved us 6-15 points a season, we must get a keeper in, in the summer who can give us that too.

Agreed. Boruc saves Celtic an immense amount of points per season. He saved them when we drew 1-1 with them too.