***The Official NK Maribor vs. The Rangers Thread***

Muff

Gutted for Jamie Ness !

Really don't know what we can do for him..He's going to be a superb player if he can just shake these injuries off. I'm really not sure what it will take to stop this from happening.

Also, are we playing 4-2-3-1? I'd prefer if we were.

C'mon Rangers ! Good luck Carlos !

Before we all slit our wrists, can I remind people that Ness is only just back from yet another long spell out with injury. His career so far has been littered with problems. He played 90 minutes at the weekend there. Ally might not want to risk harming him futher. This is the lad's career we're talking about here. Absolutely no point in rushing him back with game after game when he hasn't EVER been fit

enough to get an extended run in the team at any level.

But a half fit Lee mcculloch who takes injections just to play rotten is worth throwing in?

You're suggesting the manager is so intent on playing Lee McCulloch he's deliberate spreading lies. That's quite an accusation.

Its not exactly an earth shattering lie, he is dropping a kid to play his pal a more experience player. There will be no Mariborgate investigation.

Understandably many people are annoyed with the mcculloch and ddi midfield pairing, as they have a right to be as its been shown it doesn't work. However if Ness is indeed injured then ally has little choice but to go with that, unless he plays youth which, imo, could be an even bigger risk in a game as vital as this. We need to get behind the team tonight. If this team which is similiar to that which played malmo away plays as they did on that night, we should get a result.