***The Official NK Maribor vs. The Rangers Thread***

Muff

Ill tell you what imposter, i will, when you do contradict yourself i will point it out when i see it, i have in the past yet you seem to have an excuse, phishing or you didnt mean it like that, as i said others have clicked (tu)

So i havnt, i knew that. Thanks. You had me doubting myself for a minute but i knew i was right.

Enjoy the game.

(tu)

Would much rather have Ness playing than Jig, cant see that this game will be anymore difficult than the weekend trip to Inverness. Although I appreciate it is alot more important.

Sad to see Ness dropped but come on JIG, time to give us a performance.

EDIT: Just realised that Ness has a groin strain... that might explain it!!

I cant believe a half fit McCulloch is playing in place of Ness. Absolute discrace in my opinion.

Makes me soooooo angry

Things like this make me sooooo angry, Ness is out with a Groin problem, thats why "a half fit" McCulloch is playing instead.

Sometimes i feel like i post stuff and its only me who can see it.

Fuck off .

I'm sick of seeing that useless donkey mcculloch wearing our jersey . He gets worse with every game which is even more remarkable considering how low his standard of play has been in the last year .

I don't think I've ever had such a strong feeling of dislike for a rangers player , I hate seeing him in the team . He offers nothing and after a good footbslling performance at the weekend , I fully expect to see a turgid , boring , slow , lackluster display tonight.

It's all down to this imposter !!!!

Big Lee might be MOM tonight <cr>

Ness is out the squad because he is injured. You suggested that wasn't true and he's just been dropped from the squad entirely because Ally wants to play Lee. That, in turn, would make the Ness being injured story a lie which would make Ally (who picks the squad remember) a liar.

Clever. (tu)

Ness may well be injured though, i dont know.

So i havnt, i knew that. Thanks. You had me doubting myself for a minute but i knew i was right.

Enjoy the game.

(tu)

Remember keep this post under file eh, and your reason to kev there is laughable, you hate mcoist like walter, i just cant understand why, bring the denial also, im expecting it

you guys will join me in being very happy Boca plays for the Gers.

Class act that one. Him and Ale will make you forget all.. hmm ok maybe most.. of the slights against American players.

Great pick up Ally

you guys will join me in being very happy Boca plays for the Gers.

Class act that one. Him and Ale will make you forget all.. hmm ok maybe most.. of the slights against American players.

Great pick up Ally

he should be no where near the team tonight, decent player or not, he's not even had a training session with the rest of the lads yet, fuck me :anguish: