***The Official NK Maribor vs. The Rangers Thread***

Muff

Put this in that Mcculloch thread

What has he actually done in the game? He stands around in the middle of the park, I watched him jump on the spot when opposition had the ball nowhere near him as if he was trying to block their passage and he was nowhere near a Maribor player...

Playing well though, pleased for Ortiz because he has been getting a lot of unnecessary stick from our support. Need to get on the ball a bit more and Naismith needs to watch what he is doing. Maribor fans really trying to pressure the ref, we should do the same at Ibrox.

Bit of a weird thing to say about one of our best players, no?

Any player that takes a leaf out of Whittakers book and flies int 2 needless challenges getting booked and possibly sent off is an arsehole in my book.

Add to that that he has been pish.

I couldnt give a fuck if he is one of our best players,hes been an arsehole tonight.

End Of.

And Davis has been running the show ? This is the kind of unfair flack that comes McCullochs way no matter what he does.

Davis has earned his leeway by being the best player in Scotland for the last three years.

You obviously know that.

I have an amazing stream on Veetle.. pity it is Aljazera (what ever it is!!) so got Arabic commentary... it is also about 1 min behind so I cant steal a poorer quality commentary.

Anyways.. great first half performance. We perhaps should have killed this game by now although there has been a few heart stopping moments. Agree that Naismith is walking a tightrope and we should get young Wylde on.

on first arrow(p2p4u.net) ok nevin and co but in english and not lagging.

Comfortably 1 up at half time.........and we're crap! Just as well we're playing a poor team.

Long punt up front...to no one. Passing is poor. Our play is disjointed. Mid field is non-existant. Goian & Wallace are good. Boc is not to bad considering his last 24 hours!

Please, please, let's get rid of Edu, McCulloch and Broadfoot....and sub Naismith!

We're 1-0 up away from home in euope and people are moaning,? Wind your necks in ffs.

Damn right.

If this other team was better, we wouldn't be winning, and we would be struggling like hell.

People have the right to criticize when they see something wrong, despite the score. Sometimes it's more relevant than others. Just like people have the right to bring out the positives in a defeat.

I have an amazing stream on Veetle.. pity it is Aljazera (what ever it is!!) so got Arabic commentary... it is also about 1 min behind so I cant steal a poorer quality commentary.

Anyways.. great first half performance. We perhaps should have killed this game by now although there has been a few heart stopping moments. Agree that Naismith is walking a tightrope and we should get young Wylde on.

I cant find it on veetle, where is it :)

and Lee is terrible just gives the ball way constantly

I am concerned about the ref, he is pulling us up for everything, he is giving the Maribor players free reign on Jelavic, not punishing the guy that took Naisy off the ball which he clearly saw. Really concerned.

Nothing in that, looked like they bumped into each other tbh.

Davis has earned his leeway by being the best player in Scotland for the last three years.

You obviously know that.

Irrelevant pish. This is about how the players are performing now. Davis is the playmaker, McCullochs the holding midfielder. What is it exactly you want from McCulloch ? He's put in a faultless performance in my books.