Pre Season training camp THIS SUMMER

nvager

Let's hope its somewhere sane and not glorious Africa with rotten pitches, etc.

Who thought THAT one up?

I trust if we travel its somewhere glamorous where we can help ourselves to good PR and some MONEY and the facilities are first class.

GULLANE?

we have a fabulous training facility with all mod cons and excellent playing surfaces, why should we be going anywhere else?

A bit of a tour to generate income and exposure yes, but the bulk of the training and fitness work should be getting done at Murray Park

Gullane is my favorite beach - just down the road for me.

Is quite nice, my uncle used to live in North Berwick, so, used to go there in the summer! pretty sure i had a bird from Gullane.... although it might have been the next place up... I cant remember! haha

Actually, on this subject, has anybody heard any rumours that we are going to be playing Sheffield Wednesday at Hillsborough? Heard rumblings down here about it, but nothing really solid at all... would be great for me! haha

send them all to siberia.

Have ye noticed aw these guyz on here going soft recently........

Feckin frightning so it is

Soft where Fface???

With their attitude to all the underachievers we have..and aw that crap earlier about Klos and Prso should have this and that before they leave...

Never head so much pesh in aw ma life...what about the sheeite we have had to put up with

RFC is not about individuals so Klos and Prso can GTF along with the rest of them

send them all to siberia.

Have ye noticed aw these guyz on here going soft recently........

Feckin frightning so it is

Soft where Fface???

With their attitude to all the underachievers we have..and aw that crap earlier about Klos and Prso should have this and that before they leave...

Never head so much pesh in aw ma life...what about the sheeite we have had to put up with

RFC is not about individuals so Klos and Prso can GTF along with the rest of them

Yes I can see where you are coming from, but a last game send off is harmless if 2nd place is already won.