walter smith what should happen

minstral

And what if Walter Smith leads us to the SPL with a 20 point gap, beating the times 4-0 at parkhead on the way?!

Where the optimism lads? We're a;ready discussin a worst case scenario for next season before this season is even finished!

:wub:

And what if Walter Smith leads us to the SPL with a 20 point gap, beating the times 4-0 at parkhead on the way?!

Where the optimism lads? We're a;ready discussin a worst case scenario for next season before this season is even finished!

I would say thank goodness Murray splashed the dosh to let Walter buy quality international players instead of the 2nd rate players we had been linked to and had signed pre contract.

This post is a what if by Minstral who is NOT a big fan of WS.

I prefer to think WS is street smart if nothing else and will KNOW that Judgement Day starts with the first competitive match next season and will be well prepared.

Having said that he needs SUPPORT FROM SDM - question is will he get that.

With 60k in wages leaving and some players to be sold my bet is WILL get SOME SUPPORT. Sufficient? - probably not, but enough to improve the squad somewhat.

My guess is we will improve next year and enough to make the SPL competitive. Thats it.

CL dont hold your breath.

This post is a what if by Minstral who is NOT a big fan of WS.

I prefer to think WS is street smart if nothing else and will KNOW that Judgement Day starts with the first competitive match next season and will be well prepared.

Having said that he needs SUPPORT FROM SDM - question is will he get that.

With 60k in wages leaving and some players to be sold my bet is WILL get SOME SUPPORT. Sufficient? - probably not, but enough to improve the squad somewhat.

My guess is we will improve next year and enough to make the SPL competitive. Thats it.

CL dont hold your breath.

spot on nvager its only a what if and i hope walter proves me wrong for i would love to eat humble pie if walter proves me wrong.as a man i love walter and never forget what he done for our club, but feel he lost it big time and should have won the 10 titles but became to negitive.