Allan Main

ibleedblue

Your not the only one, when I saw the thread :scared:

What a relief! He will learn a lot, Billy Thomson is a cracking goalkeeper coach, you just have to look at the number of good keepers we have produced since he has been here

The Daily Star must be talking bullsh*t then.

On March 6, 2007, it was announced that Main had signed a pre-contract agreement with his former club St. Johnstone. He will join in the summer on a two-year deal

What a relief! He will learn a lot, Billy Thomson is a cracking goalkeeper coach, you just have to look at the number of good keepers we have produced since he has been here

I can only think of AM.

We signed Klos, Wattereus from elsewhere.

I can only think of AM.

We signed Klos, Wattereus from elsewhere.

Graeme Smith, Mark Brown have come through the ranks but not broken into the 1st team but are certainly good keepers.

Along with Lee Robinson is coming through now.

In his day he was the most underated goalie in Scotland>How he didnt get capped I will never know.He could easily have played at a higher level & none other than Fabien Barthez said the same.He was at St.J when they drew 3-3 in a UEFA cup game & couldnt believe the saves he was making, he followed his career after that & cant see why he didnt go higher

My dads lived in perth for a good few years as i do now so i used to go to quite a few st. johnstone games and i can tell you he was an absolutely fantastic keeper! He really should have been involved with the scotland team, just unfortunate he was in the same era as goram and leighton...