Reluctance To Play Wylde

j1mgg

Talk around Kirkie is that he is desperate to sign a new deal but it's his dad that's instructed the rhat to represent him, and him thats wanting more money.

Apparently McCoist aint happy with this, so much so that he walked into MP and asked "what the fuck are you doing here" to Wylde.

This is from one of his best mates, so take what you want from it. One thing I do know for certain is that his dad is a cunt.

Similar to what i have heard. Badly advised, the wee man needs to grow a set of balls.

Stubborn, but right! Tell the wee man to sack his fenian agents, sign a new deal and get his head down and work harder, then he might get back in the team.

Agree,he was rejecting contracts before season started.Can sit in house and play oan the Xbox wi Macavennie if he duznt want 2 sign a new deal

I get the feeling McCoist persists with Ortiz because if he drops him, McCoist will lose face because he signed him and it'll be admitting he was a waste of money.

Wylde deserves a chance but I dont think he will get it.

He dropped him for Malmo at home and we lost.

I thought you were saying nothing about ally? So your as worried as me then? Lets hope it gets better mate. Bring on the well! Am away ta ma pit!!

I was worried last season when i found out he was taking over. So much so i said i would chuck football altogether if he got the job. :blush:

Top of the league Motherwell, not lost a goal Motherwell, flying Motherwell, next, away from home. Wow.

Similar to what i have heard. Badly advised, the wee man needs to grow a set of balls.

He needs to move himself out his house and get his own place, wee boy in a mans world. This is the biggest decision of his life but others are making that for him for their own personal gain.

The boy is Rangers through and through and I do feel for him.

He needs to move himself out his house and get his own place, wee boy in a mans world. This is the biggest decision of his life but others are making that for him for their own personal gain.

The boy is Rangers through and through and I do feel for him.

Spot on. He needs to grow up and fast!