***The Official Motherwell vs. The Rangers Thread***

Muff

------------Mcgregor-----------

Mcmillan --perry --Goian --Wallace

Ortiz ----Davis --Naismith --Wylde

---------Lafferty --Jelavic------

A team forced by injuries but it gives us good attacking options , a chance to see ortiz in his natural position and a couple of our promising youngsters given a chance to impress .

4-1 Rangers , Lafferty , jelavic(2) , naismith

Lafferty hasn't set the world alight with his performances, yet can waltz back in at roundabout 60% match fit. Fleck hasn't been any worse than half the team that's out today.

Yea...I see your point - he can be hit or miss and hopefully will be ok out there today...we shall see! I've been waiting to see more from Fleck and when he does play...I just don't see *it* that something special. When lafferty is 100 percent he's alright for the team.

Interesting line up. Looking forward to see how Perry & McMillan do. Not sure where Ortiz and Naismith will be playing and hopefully Lafferty and Wylde step and perform today.

Poor bench again but we do have 12 senior players unavailiable; Bedoya, Broadfoot (What happened to him?), McCulloch, Beattie (Not sure if he'll ever play for us again), Weir (Same as Beattie), Papac, Edu, Whittaker, Bocanegra, Bartley, Ness and Hemmings.

Good to see the young guys get a chance, but don't get too carried away. Soon as the likes of McCulloch, Broadfoot, Whittaker etc are back the lads won't make the bench.

Don't talk pish, you don't have a clue if that's true and they have all been on the bench so far this season!

I love Ally McCoist.

I think thus far his tenure has been awful.

I don't think he has been given the Players he has wanted.

But he looks lost on the Bench.

For me... Walter was what held us altogether.

I don't rate Durrant, McDowall and Co. in anyway shape or form.

I could be looking in the mirror talking to you MCLACHLAN!

I feel exactly the same, especially about his assts. Makes me angry seeing Durrant in there.