***The Official Motherwell vs. The Rangers Thread***

Muff

Good to see the young guys get a chance, but don't get too carried away. Soon as the likes of McCulloch, Broadfoot, Whittaker etc are back the lads won't make the bench.

Don't talk pish, you don't have a clue if that's true and they have all been on the bench so far this season!

I love Ally McCoist.

I think thus far his tenure has been awful.

I don't think he has been given the Players he has wanted.

But he looks lost on the Bench.

For me... Walter was what held us altogether.

I don't rate Durrant, McDowall and Co. in anyway shape or form.

I could be looking in the mirror talking to you MCLACHLAN!

I feel exactly the same, especially about his assts. Makes me angry seeing Durrant in there.

Great looking team, what most of us have been asking for.

What the fuck Amac and DB want in that teamsheet, I've no fucking clue, aside from a valium the size of a fucking waltzer. Cheer up you cunts.

mrmytto likes this

Don't talk pish, you don't have a clue if that's true and they have all been on the bench so far this season!

Clearly deluded.

McMillian first time on the bench this season was Thursday night, Perry has been in the last three .

If you honestly believe those two will be there when Papac, Whittaker, Broadfoot, Weir, Bocanegra, McKay, Bedoya, Bartley, Edu, McCulloch are fit then you clearly need to see a doctor.

RFC Jay 1690 likes this

Clearly deluded.

McMillian first time on the bench this season was Thursday night, Perry has been in the last three .

If you honestly believe those two will be there when Papac, Whittaker, Broadfoot, Weir, Bocanegra, McKay, Bedoya, Bartley, Edu, McCulloch are fit then you clearly need to see a doctor.

Edu and McCulloch :anguish: Granted..Edu wasn't bad the last game .. but they don't have a very good track record. Just makes me wanna gouge my eyes out when they play :(

Clearly deluded.

:mutley:

Dont mate, my sides are splitting, stato knows everthing about the Rangers, dont you know! :rolleyes:

Obviously lol... Broadfoot :anguish: just depresses me...but happy with the team today...high hopes!

Same.

I :h34rt: Ross Perry. Said during the summer I wanted to see him play more for us this season, has great potential. Some said he was not getting a new deal and was poor at Falkirk.

Glad he did well at ICT and hope he is solid today as it's a harder task against an in-form Motherwell side. Needs to work on his distribution though!