***The Official Motherwell vs. The Rangers Thread***

Muff

Correct. The "Work Permit" is issued by the Home Office but then he needs a visa issued in his passport in his home country. A 100% formality but he won't be with us until the Aberdeen game on 28 August.

(tu)

If he even makes it for that, rumours are he will stay in Oz for the international game a week or two later. I cant wait to see this lad.

Don't even think they're available mate.

Let alone McKay. No Visa's or something.

For fucksake. :lol:

Then:

McGregor

Whittaker Goian Papac Wallace

Ortiz Davis Edu Naismith

Jelavic Lafferty

I think we're going to struggle to turn Motherwell over tomorrow which is horrific to say but it's true. Play the right team and the right way though and I can't see anything else than a victory. No McCulloch please

McGregor

Whittaker Goian Perry Wallace

Ortiz Davis Edu Naismith

Jelavic Lafferty

:anguish:

Whittaker & Lafferty will be 50/50 aswell so it'll probably be Broadfoot at RB (which is better than him at CB!)

But someone mentioned Hutton is injured and likewise Ness..So Fleck would probably have to be shipped in somewere if Lafferty can't start.

It was more to do with McCulloch starting to be honest, I may still sob if he starts.

I know mate. I'd much rather have Edu in over McCulloch..But it seems like we wouldn't even be able to play anyone else but maybe Fleck in CM?

I read that Hutton + Ness are injured.

If we want to see an improvement in our football , lee mcculloch must not start !

Yes , we have injury and suspension problems but I'd wager that throwing ANY of our youth players instead of lame lee would result in a better standard of football .

I can't make the game tomorrow unfortunately , but if I was there and mcculloch was starting I would be booing his every touch . Many may not like those actions but I have never felt so strongly about a player NOT playing for our club .

McGregor

Broadfoot Goian Perry Wallace

Whittaker Davis Ortiz Wylde

Naismith Jelavic

We're quite thin this week if Ness/Hutton are also injured so as much as I hate to see Whittaker back (needs must), I'd stick him in right midfield. Ditch Jig completely. Reintroduce Wylde and make him play for a contract. subs Alexander,Macmillan,Hemmings,Bendikson and Lafferty

This will be an almighty struggle in my opinion. We are down to bare bones due to stupidity/injuries/ lack of signings in proper time.

I would not play half fit players like Lafferty and maybe Whittaker? McCulloch does not look fully fit yet either.

My team would be McGregor, Broadfoot, Goian, Perry, Wallace, Ortiz, Davis, Naismith, Wylde, Hemmings and Jelavic.

Think we might see:

McGregor

Whittaker Goian Bocanegra Wallace

Naismith Davis McCulloch Ortiz

Jelavic Lafferty

Hope to God that isn't it though, neither McCulloch or Lafferty should be starting tomorrow. Would like to see Bedoya at some point.